List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Am I the only one who can't stand Helena???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who can't stand Helena???

Started by Trish12 at 2013/02/25 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/24 02:43PM, Views: 1747, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/25 06:45PM
    Am I the only one who can't stand Helena???
    Trish12

She irritates me! I pitty Christopher he's boring with her. she also acts like what he had Rebecca wasn't real. She's selfish and he needs to get he needs to get his head out of the clouds. I also hates how she treats her brother. Her and John Ross is a better fit she needs to stop acting like she didn't know who he was. I love how Sue Ellen put her in her place.

#2   2013/02/25 10:32PM
    Re: Am I the only one who can't stand Helena???
    LucyT

I am growing tired of her very quickly but I hate reading the team this one or that one on some of the other MB so I am just trying to enjoy this soap for what it is GREAT entertainment.For me all the hate on one or two characters ruin the fun of talking about the show.I for the most part like all the characters even if they are not likable as long as the actor and the writers can make their character real.

#3   2013/02/25 10:34PM
    LucyT

Quote Trish12: She irritates me! I pitty Christopher he's boring with her. she also acts like what he had Rebecca wasn't real. She's selfish and he needs to get he needs to get his head out of the clouds. I also hates how she treats her brother. Her and John Ross is a better fit she needs to stop acting like she didn't know who he was. I love how Sue Ellen put her in her place.

i loved what sue ellen said to her.

#4   2013/02/25 10:51PM
    IHeartLizzie

I dont like Elena because I love Rebecca and I believe Pamela and Chris belong together and she's in their way.

#5   2013/02/26 08:08AM
    Trish12

What bothers me with these two Chris and Elena, they act like Rebecca and babies doen't exist. I feel like i'm watching Hope/Liam/Steffy, just without the needless triangle. But Elena sure acts like she was robbed and Christopher shows no concerns for his baby mother. I can't stand them, it's insufferable.

#6   2013/02/26 08:38AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Trish12: What bothers me with these two Chris and Elena, they act like Rebecca and babies doen't exist. I feel like i'm watching Hope/Liam/Steffy, just without the needless triangle. But Elena sure acts like she was robbed and Christopher shows no concerns for his baby mother. I can't stand them, it's insufferable.

I feel the same way about them both. I mean during that hosyage situation he wasnt even a little bit concerned about those baboes. He kind of even ignored Pamela Rebecca when it was over and checked on John Ross and looked at her not to checknin kind of like I am ignoring you look notice me. Didnt even ask her if she was okay or how are the babies. Joh Ross comforted her. I think JR Jr is going to end up raising Christophers kids. It will be so funny if he marries her and signs the birth certificate or somehow sneakingly have him sign EE 'contracts' and they are papers for his parental rights. He only wants those babies to hurt Rebecca!

#7   2013/02/26 02:51PM
    rg4949

Sorry, I just find it hard to root for Elena and Chris, as a couple. Maybe it is because I do not see why the Ewing boys are fighting over her. Maybe if they had given her some ulterior motive for what she was doing, I could find her more interesting.

Then they portray her as this tough, smart business woman. Yet Chris has to explain to her how the "morals" part of her contract with Sue Ellen works. D'uh?

#8   2013/02/26 05:06PM
    LucyT

I love the back story for her but I am not sure she was cast well not for what we have been told so far anyway as good as this show is I bet there will be some sort of twist.I loved this actress on atwt so I am a fan.

#9   2013/02/28 08:11AM
    Bricole

I am not an Elena fan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/28 08:12AM
    #10   2013/03/17 11:22AM
    LuckyPenny

I thought she was miscast from day one and still think that. Seems like the rest of casting is right on. Especially JR jr 😘

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list