List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Jordana Brewster

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jordana Brewster

Started by rm12 at 2013/02/07 08:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/11 05:52PM, Views: 1438, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/02/07 08:43AM
    Jordana Brewster
    rm12

I've been accused of character bashing for saying this, but I don't think Jordana Brewster looks well. I have a family member who has an eating disorder and Jordana has the same look about her. She's a beautiful woman but it makes me uncomfortable looking at her. I just don't think she's well and I hope that if people close to her are aware of any health issues that they will encourage her to seek help. This is not bashing, this is genuine concern.

#2   2013/02/11 04:35PM
    Re: Jordana Brewster
    strange fruit

THANK YOU! i was thinking the same thing of her. she is very thin. i have that movie "the falculty" she was in. she was real pretty and looked more healthy. i know that movie came out a long time ago but she was healthier looking then. i thought it was just me when i noticed her last season on dallas. she still is a pretty girl but i was thinking she looks thin and what happened to her. if you place her and julie gonzalo beside one another, who's going to look more healthier to you? i agree this is not bashing jordana. i just know she didn't use to look so thin like she does now. still like her though.

#3   2013/02/11 05:52PM
    Re: Jordana Brewster
    LucyT

my husband and I used to watch as the world turns and we loved her we also think she is a good actress I know she is older but we was wondering the same thing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list