List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I am still Team Rebecca and I want her with Chris!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am still Team Rebecca and I want her with Chris!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/02/05 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/09 03:54PM, Views: 662, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/02/05 10:58AM
    I am still Team Rebecca and I want her with Chris!
    Yale Steam

A few days ago a Q & A interview was done with Julie and she was told that there are a lot fans out there who are Team Rebecca and want her back together with Christopher. It's true and I am one of those fans.

Christopher and Elena will not last in my opnion. Many thought the marriage was going to be annulled but it can't. A divorce is the only option now that was confirmed last night. A divorce will take time especially with kids in the mix. Julie and Jesse have confirmed that theit two characters are now in a custody battle over their unborn twins. I doubt there will be a wedding or a divorce personally but we'll see.

Julie has said that there some tense scenes between bewteen Pamela Rebecca and Christopher but it will not always be that way nor will Rebecca alway be angry and out for revenge.

Jessie said in his interview (Q & A) when asked, that yes, Christopher is still emotionally vulernable to Pamela Rebecca because she is after the mother of his children.

#2   2013/02/05 06:47PM
    Re: I am still Team Rebecca and I want her with Chris!
    IHeartLizzie

I love Rebecca and Chris together! I think they are soulmates. I really can not wait to see his reaction to Rebecca and John Ross. That is going to be epic! Rebecca belongs with Chris and Elena with John Ross! My two fave characters are Rebecca and John Ross.

#3   2013/02/06 07:58AM
    Yale Steam

Quote IHeartLizzie: I love Rebecca and Chris together! I think they are soulmates. I really can not wait to see his reaction to Rebecca and John Ross. That is going to be epic! Rebecca belongs with Chris and Elena with John Ross! My two fave characters are Rebecca and John Ross.

Awesome! You should join our threads dedicated to them. Here is that link: www.fanforum.com/f88/christopher-rebecca-ewing-%7Bdallas-8-look-i-love-you-i-wan...

#4   2013/02/09 03:54PM
    kn1231

I am loving Pamela with John Ross! I hope they can make them a legit couple, instead of just them having sex to show each other whose boss.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list