List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: ANOTHER SOAP COMING BACK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ANOTHER SOAP COMING BACK

Started by pink kiity at 2013/02/04 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/14 02:01PM, Views: 1101, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/02/04 11:10PM
    ANOTHER SOAP COMING BACK
    pink kiity

i just heard that the producers are in talk with the network to bring back soap dynasty and joan collins is helping to make it happen with the hit that dallas is now another soap its on its way back now

#2   2013/02/05 06:47AM
    Re: ANOTHER SOAP COMING BACK
    Chrissi

Wow. Will you watch?

#3   2013/02/05 12:55PM
    pink kiity

sure i like dynasty i remember the fight in the fountain with the two ladies that was so funny i watch all four soaps dallas knots landing dynasty and falcon crust they were all on Friday when Fridays rules

#4   2013/02/06 09:24AM
    Chrissi

I'd check it out too though I don't remember anything except that those two ladies fought!

#5   2013/02/14 02:01PM
    soapmarie

Quote pink kiity: i just heard that the producers are in talk with the network to bring back soap dynasty and joan collins is helping to make it happen with the hit that dallas is now another soap its on its way back now

Really? I would love that? I guess it would be the kids who are now taking over like in Dallas, but other than Little Blake, Fallon and Jeff's son, I can't think of any others...oh wait, isn't there Kristina, Krystle and Blake's daughter? Can anyone remember how the series ended?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list