List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Pamela (Rebecca) VS Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pamela (Rebecca) VS Elena

Started by paolisi at 2013/02/01 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/28 08:00AM, Views: 1417, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/02/01 11:17AM
    Pamela (Rebecca) VS Elena
    paolisi

Elena is a SNOOZE BORE!!!! Love love just love Pamela I love her wickedness go Pamela I am rooting for you.

#2   2013/02/01 01:46PM
    Re: Pamela (Rebecca) VS Elena
    LucyT

pamela is more fun to watch I agree she and john ross looked pretty hot also.

#3   2013/02/04 09:32PM
    IHeartLizzie

Pamela Rebecca is the business! Chris is stupid as heck! Man his loss is John Ross' gain and Elena's lost is Rebecca's gain. These two are the mosst beautiful and hotest things on Dallas and they are together. Woooooowwwww! I wonder if Chris will be mad that John Ross is spanking up his child's mother. LMBO!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/04 09:33PM
    #4   2013/02/12 06:30AM
    Chrissi

Pamela sure is fun!

#5   2013/02/12 09:12AM
    Yale Steam

Quote IHeartLizzie: Pamela Rebecca is the business! Chris is stupid as heck! Man his loss is John Ross' gain and Elena's lost is Rebecca's gain. These two are the mosst beautiful and hotest things on Dallas and they are together. Woooooowwwww! I wonder if Chris will be mad that John Ross is spanking up his child's mother. LMBO!!!!!

You mean Chris' CHILDREN'S mother don't you?

#6   2013/02/12 09:21AM
    Yale Steam

I do love my Pamela Rebecca!!

#7   2013/02/12 08:46PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote IHeartLizzie: Pamela Rebecca is the business! Chris is stupid as heck! Man his loss is John Ross' gain and Elena's lost is Rebecca's gain. These two are the mosst beautiful and hotest things on Dallas and they are together. Woooooowwwww! I wonder if Chris will be mad that John Ross is spanking up his child's mother. LMBO!!!!!

You mean Chris' CHILDREN'S mother don't you?

Yes indeed! #scandalous

#8   2013/02/26 09:19AM
    Trish12

Love Rebecca, like I stated in my other post Elena is working my last nerve. She's better of with John Ross, then again John Ross is hot with either woman. But Christopher is better with Rebecca.

#9   2013/02/26 10:07PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Trish12: Love Rebecca, like I stated in my other post Elena is working my last nerve. She's better of with John Ross, then again John Ross is hot with either woman. But Christopher is better with Rebecca.

I agree Christopher is better for her andI dont knw but I kind of get that Romeo and Juliet Capulet Montaguesque Star Crossed lover vibe from them and I like it. They both come from two waring families and they fell in love. Sorry but Elena relationship feels like that first smitten relationship Romeo had with Rosalind pre finding the love of his life Juliet. And I think Rebecca is Chris's Juliet not Elena. He always gets this pained look in his eye while looking at Rebecca. This I love you but I am not supposed to yet I love you so much it hurts but I dont want to get hurt type of look. They remind me of that Leona Lewis song Bleeding Love. Team Christopher and Pamela Rebecca!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/26 10:11PM
    #10   2013/02/28 08:00AM
    Bricole

Quote LucyT: pamela is more fun to watch I agree she and john ross looked pretty hot also.

I agree.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list