List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: you have to admit it .. kind of

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

you have to admit it .. kind of

Started by dallasdoll at 2012/08/12 04:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/04 05:44AM, Views: 1930, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/08/12 04:36AM
    you have to admit it .. kind of
    dallasdoll

althugh some of you are not chris and elena fans yyou have to admit one thing she is always honest and never lies cant say the same for john- ross and rebeca because john ross should have told elena about veronica from day one forthem both so I say john ross brought it on him self as for rebecca i kind of dont feel sorry for her thye only two i feel sorry for are her kids but it see,s to me you guys might be right dhe just might be in for the money

#2   2012/08/12 06:35AM
    Re: you have to admit it .. kind of
    mamarock

Quote dallasdoll: althugh some of you are not chris and elena fans yyou have to admit one thing she is always honest and never lies cant say the same for john- ross and rebeca because john ross should have told elena about veronica from day one forthem both so I say john ross brought it on him self as for rebecca i kind of dont feel sorry for her thye only two i feel sorry for are her kids but it see,s to me you guys might be right dhe just might be in for the money

Not a Chris and Elena fan here...love both characters, just not together. I thought Elena was turning John Ross around from his wicked ways!

My thoughts on Rebecca's motivation...could be she is seeking Cliff's approval. We don't know yet how these two were reunited during the past. That's one thing I am looking forward to is an explanation of the lapsed years with these two.

#3   2012/08/15 11:26AM
    ngirl26

Quote mamarock:
    Quote dallasdoll: althugh some of you are not chris and elena fans yyou have to admit one thing she is always honest and never lies cant say the same for john- ross and rebeca because john ross should have told elena about veronica from day one forthem both so I say john ross brought it on him self as for rebecca i kind of dont feel sorry for her thye only two i feel sorry for are her kids but it see,s to me you guys might be right dhe just might be in for the money

Not a Chris and Elena fan here...love both characters, just not together. I thought Elena was turning John Ross around from his wicked ways!

My thoughts on Rebecca's motivation...could be she is seeking Cliff's approval. We don't know yet how these two were reunited during the past. That's one thing I am looking forward to is an explanation of the lapsed years with these two.

Whether anyone is a Chris/Elena fan, people have to admit John Ross and Rebecca had it comin'. All these two did was lie to the people that they supposedly loved. It was lame. Chris did love Rebecca. He married her and turned Elena away in order to be faithful and remain with her. He wouldn't have done told Rebecca the truth about his "moment" with Elena if he didn't love her. Which is more than I can say for Rebecca. She really disappointed me. In spite all of the lies before, I was still kinda pulling for her...now, I just don't know. But I am definitely still rooting for Chris...all the way. As for Elena...it is not her responsibility to make John Ross into a good man. He should just want to be that way. If he does not want to be a good man on his own... then too bad. He needs to grow up. I believe that he is ultimately showing his true character in the last part of the season finale. Yes, I felt for him when Elena confronted him...but she was right...he lied to her face. Yes, I believe that Chris and Elena were brought together too soon. However, I just want for both Elena and Chris to be happy at this point. I am personally hoping that if they do break them up next season, that the real Marisol Delgado (from the second episode) comes onto the scene and steals Chris's heart or at least that Rebecca tells him the whole truth and saves him from real trouble. Becca has a long way to go to get anyone's trust back.

#4   2013/02/03 04:27PM
    Barbyboo

Elena and jr junior were hot, Christopher is not exciting. My guess is Elena and jr are not done yet

#5   2013/02/03 07:13PM
    LucyT

I am not crazy about elena yet but I am not limiting myself to one side or the other.I love the back story for elena and her goodness just don't feel the heat with her and christopher yet.

#6   2013/02/04 05:44AM
    Jordanna

Quote mamarock:

The Rebecca character was in the last Dallas movie made I believe in 1996. She was a seventeen year old and she had blonde hair. She also didn't know that she was Cliff Barnes' daughter because Afton didn't want her to know. In that movie, she and Christopher were seeing each other and I remembered that John Ross liked her and Christopher warned John Ross off. I have always wondered why the writers of the reboot didn't touch up on that. In that same movie Bobby was also dating Anne at the time.

I do believe that Rebecca is trying to get Cliff's approval which is why she is pushing Cliff's agenda. Also if Cynthia Cidre follows up on Dallas' past history, then at some point it should come out that Christopher will end up owning most of Barnes Global, because, If I am not mistaken, it was Wentworth Industries that Cliff merged with Ewing Oil and Barnes Wentworth to create Barnes Global, unless he had sold Ewing Oil to West Star Oil. Cliff only owned a third of Wentworth Industries while Pamela owned the rest and Pamela left all her wealth to Christopher which should make Christopher a billionaire by now. What I do not understand is how come the writers have not made mention of the fact of Christopher's inheritance from Pam. That is a subject that needs to be addressed. As for Rebecca, I really hope it come to light that her daddy is not as rich as she thinks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/04 05:49AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list