List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Possible Christopher, Rebecca and Cliff scenario?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Christopher, Rebecca and Cliff scenario?

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/08/09 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/13 08:48AM, Views: 2255, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2012/08/09 01:32PM
    Possible Christopher, Rebecca and Cliff scenario?
    Yale Steam

Rebecca may be privately plotting against Cliff to protect Christopher and his work? Is this possible?

I mean, now it's clear she knew who Tommy's big buyer was all the time but he did not know who she really was. She refused help Tommy hince helping Cliff. She was frantic to get those rings a back.

She also said something about she has been trying to get out from under something.

Is there more to this coming next season?

#2   2012/08/13 08:48AM
    Re: Possible Christopher, Rebecca and Cliff scenario?
    bridge1

Quote Yale Steam: Rebecca may be privately plotting against Cliff to protect Christopher and his work? Is this possible?

I mean, now it's clear she knew who Tommy's big buyer was all the time but he did not know who she really was. She refused help Tommy hince helping Cliff. She was frantic to get those rings a back.

She also said something about she has been trying to get out from under something.

Is there more to this coming next season?

I am thinking that REbecca is helping Cliff because something may be wrong with Afton illness etc... and Cliff agreed to help her if Rebecca helps him.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list