List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: My thoughts on last night's finale....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My thoughts on last night's finale....

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/08/09 06:53AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/12 04:29AM, Views: 3293, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/08/09 06:41PM
    Re: My thoughts on last night's finale....
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote Yale Steam: I am really disappointed and disgusted. I might not watch this nexct season.

Anyway, I would not count happily ever after for Christoper and Elena. According to the Executive Producer Cynthia Cidre, Rebecca is preganant and their still married and a way for her to try worm her way back.

I am still a Christopher and Rebecca fan but I cannot defend Rebecca right now. I not sure what to think about her. I don't like that Cliff has brought young girl into his obsession with the Ewings.

They have written Elena like a tramp. She has gone from one man to the other. Gross!! She is just an easy lay.

And the way they have written this is incestuous. I don't know. I might be finished with TNT's Dallas.

Well Chris may be married but the document will not likely stand up. The real Rebecca lives in Iowa and is Tommy's real sister not the impersonator Chris married. Not to mention now that we know the fake Rebecca is so well connected the DNA results could have been tampered with, just saying

#12   2012/08/09 07:22PM
    rm12

Quote mamarock:
    Quote rm12:
    Quote Yale Steam: I am really disappointed and disgusted. I might not watch this nexct season.

Anyway, I would not count happily ever after for Christoper and Elena. According to the Executive Producer Cynthia Cidre, Rebecca is preganant and their still married and a way for her to try worm her way back.

I am still a Christopher and Rebecca fan but I cannot defend Rebecca right now. I not sure what to think about her. I don't like that Cliff has brought young girl into his obsession with the Ewings.

They have written Elena like a tramp. She has gone from one man to the other. Gross!! She is just an easy lay.

And the way they have written this is incestuous. I don't know. I might be finished with TNT's Dallas.

I agree with your post, especially the part about incest. That's low even for Cliff. Christopher is his sister's child, whether adopted or not. To have his daughter entrap her cousin, con him into marrying her and getting pregnant by him is repulsive. I don't like Elena either. I have a suspicion about the actress who portrays her. Her teeth have bothered me since the beginning, and I think she might have an eating disorder. Her face is extremely thin and her teeth look like they're too big for her mouth. I'm not being facetious. It disturbs me. While I think the new Dallas is very well done, I'm getting tired of all the back stabbing and scams.

Seriously...not suppose to bash the actors

I'm not bashing the actress. It's a genuine concern. She doesn't look well.

#13   2012/08/10 08:27AM
    Tennessee girl

I really like what they have done with this show. I had my doubts about it when it was announced that it was coming back on. I have always liked the ones that play Bobby, Sue Ellen and J. R. Now I like Ann with Bobby and the way she stood up to J.R. Pamela never would have done that. Perfect way to end the season with Rebecca being Cliff's daughter. I would like to know who her mother is suppose to be since I can't remember who that would be. To me this lots more interesting than the daytime soaps.

#14   2012/08/10 08:33AM
    mamarock

Quote Tennessee girl: I really like what they have done with this show. I had my doubts about it when it was announced that it was coming back on. I have always liked the ones that play Bobby, Sue Ellen and J. R. Now I like Ann with Bobby and the way she stood up to J.R. Pamela never would have done that. Perfect way to end the season with Rebecca being Cliff's daughter. I would like to know who her mother is suppose to be since I can't remember who that would be. To me this lots more interesting than the daytime soaps.

Daytime soaps....wish they would write like the Dallas writer! I wouldn't miss one day if they did!

#15   2012/08/10 09:07PM
    Camerascaper

Quote Tennessee girl: I really like what they have done with this show. I had my doubts about it when it was announced that it was coming back on. I have always liked the ones that play Bobby, Sue Ellen and J. R. Now I like Ann with Bobby and the way she stood up to J.R. Pamela never would have done that. Perfect way to end the season with Rebecca being Cliff's daughter. I would like to know who her mother is suppose to be since I can't remember who that would be. To me this lots more interesting than the daytime soaps.

Pam did stand up to JR many times. If you would re-watch the old eps then you will see her doing just that on many occasions. She may have done it in a different way then Ann, but she did stand up to him none the less.

As for Rebecca's mother it is Afton Cooper. She and Cliff were together for sometime before she finally couldn't take any more of him treating her badly and left him. Only she did not know until after that she was pregnant and then she never told him. He found out a few years later when Afton returned to Dallas to sing at a club. After which she left again trying to keep the child from Cliff, because she didn't want him to mistreat their daughter as he had her.

#16   2012/08/12 04:25AM
    dallasdoll

you know there have been alot worse things on soaps but im happy for chris and elena both john ross and rebecca lied chris tried to get her to explain her self but she did not tell the truth. before elena did not know about marta but now she does i say they brought it on them selves at some point I just wissh soaps operas had the producer dallas has they really need one

#17   2012/08/12 04:29AM
    dallasdoll

thats what i was thinking long like when chris found out but he might not be the dad so it has me thinking could cliff have changed the results we will have to see and if thats the case then what a way for a father to love his daughter

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list