List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: What a Woman!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a Woman!!!

Started by mamarock at 2012/08/09 05:08AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/09 12:42PM, Views: 1857, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/08/09 05:08AM
    What a Woman!!!
    mamarock

Kudos to developer and writer Cynthia Cidre!!!!

She has kept me on the edge of my seat during each and every episode of Dallas! She brought such richness and fullness to every episode, not to mention those fantastic twists to the plot!

This woman knows her Dallas as she keeps true to the original characters and explodes with the new characters!!!

JMO, perhaps CBS should send all their soap writers to Cynthia for writing 101!!!!!

Can't wait for season 2....shock and awe is all I can say about season one

#2   2012/08/09 12:40PM
    Re: What a Woman!!!
    SassyFrass

Quote mamarock: Kudos to developer and writer Cynthia Cidre!!!!

She has kept me on the edge of my seat during each and every episode of Dallas! She brought such richness and fullness to every episode, not to mention those fantastic twists to the plot!

This woman knows her Dallas as she keeps true to the original characters and explodes with the new characters!!!

JMO, perhaps CBS should send all their soap writers to Cynthia for writing 101!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. And speaking of CBS, mama, Don't you think Murray Bartlett would have been a great John Ross? Of course he would have to lose the accent.

#3   2012/08/09 12:42PM
    Re: What a Woman!!!
    mamarock

Quote SassyFrass:
    Quote mamarock: Kudos to developer and writer Cynthia Cidre!!!!

Couldn't agree more. And speaking of CBS, mama, Don't you think Murray Bartlett would have been a great John Ross? Of course he would have to lose the accent.

*drooling* of course

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list