List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Did I hear Cliff Barnes say...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did I hear Cliff Barnes say...

Started by RoseDeWBu at 2012/08/08 08:01PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/08 08:23PM, Views: 1808, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/08/08 08:01PM
    Did I hear Cliff Barnes say...
    RoseDeWBu

...that Pam marrying Bobby was part of a plan to bring down the Ewings - just like Rebecca marrying Christopher? But she "lost her focus" and fell in love with Bobby?

Can I just say "Ewwwwwwwwwww!" Since Christopher is Pam's son (by adoption) and Rebecca is Pam's niece, doesn't that make Christopher and Rebecca COUSINS?

BTW: since Christopher is Kristin's son - and Kristin was Sue Ellen's sister - doesn't that make Christopher and John Ross BLOOD COUSINS?

#2   2012/08/08 08:20PM
    Re: Did I hear Cliff Barnes say...
    Camerascaper

Quote RoseDeWBu: ...that Pam marrying Bobby was part of a plan to bring down the Ewings - just like Rebecca marrying Christopher? But she "lost her focus" and fell in love with Bobby?

Can I just say "Ewwwwwwwwwww!" Since Christopher is Pam's son (by adoption) and Rebecca is Pam's niece, doesn't that make Christopher and Rebecca COUSINS?

BTW: since Christopher is Kristin's son - and Kristin was Sue Ellen's sister - doesn't that make Christopher and John Ross BLOOD COUSINS?

No Cliff did not have anything to do with Pam marring Bobby. He was not happy that they got married and when they divorced he was very happy about it. He was referring to times when he felt that Pam should have sided with him against the Ewings and didn't, because she really did love Bobby.

Christopher and Rebecca are not blood cousins since Christopher is adopted. But yes they are cousins.

And yes John Ross and Christopher are blood cousins because of Kristin being Christopher's birth mother.

#3   2012/08/08 08:23PM
    Re: Did I hear Cliff Barnes say...
    ngirl26

Quote RoseDeWBu: ...that Pam marrying Bobby was part of a plan to bring down the Ewings - just like Rebecca marrying Christopher? But she "lost her focus" and fell in love with Bobby?

I think that Cliff has always believed that Pam made a mistake by falling for a Ewing, but I don't think that he meant it like that. Cliff had spent years trying to turn Pam against the Ewings, but Pam has always said that she was not going to get in the middle of the "Barnes-Ewing War". So, no...Pam was not apart of some scheme.

But Chris and Becca are only related by adoption...not blood. So, I guess that it's o.k. However, I still think that it is really sh***y to pimp out your own daughter. That is just low for Cliff to do. But, then again, that's Cliff and JR for ya, but at least you can still see that JR loves John Ross...I think that Becca is just a means to an end for Cliff.

Also, yes...John Ross and Christopher are blood cousins because of the Sue Ellen/Kristin connection.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/08 08:25PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list