List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Chris & Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chris & Elena

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2012/08/08 07:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/09 05:10PM, Views: 3206, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/02/04 07:51PM
    Re: Chris & Elena
    Barbyboo

Don't lie Christopher much but John Ross is great she made the wrong choice her life will be dull and boaring

#12   2013/02/05 12:39PM
    fordam

I wanted John Ross and Elena together too. I still do and am holding out the hope, however I do love his bad attitude because they aren't

#13   2013/02/09 05:10PM
    summerskye13

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ngirl26:
    Quote CHATTERBOX22: If you did not seen the new episode do not read!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************... />
    Super hot together, let the rivalry begin John Ross VS Christopher and Elena VS Mrs. Barnes aka Rebecca.

I have mixed emotions about Chris and Elena. In a way, I am happy that they finally got together. However, I am way nervous about what Rebecca and John Ross are going to do to them. I mean...really? John Ross and Rebecca are the ones who screwed up everything. They were the ones who were lying and being shady. Did they honestly think that they were going to continue to make fools out of them? John Ross and Rebecca are trying to blame Chris and Elena for their own screw ups. Please.

John Ross and Rebecca aka Ms. Barnes need to go down. Hopefully Chris and Elena will watch their backs

john ross and ms barnes deserve each other

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list