List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Chris & Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chris & Elena

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2012/08/08 07:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/09 05:10PM, Views: 3168, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/08 07:11PM
    Chris & Elena
    CHATTERBOX22

If you did not seen the new episode do not read!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************... />
    Super hot together, let the rivalry begin John Ross VS Christopher and Elena VS Mrs. Barnes aka Rebecca.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/08 07:19PM
    #2   2012/08/08 07:28PM
    Re: Chris & Elena
    ngirl26

Quote CHATTERBOX22: If you did not seen the new episode do not read!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************... />
    Super hot together, let the rivalry begin John Ross VS Christopher and Elena VS Mrs. Barnes aka Rebecca.

I have mixed emotions about Chris and Elena. In a way, I am happy that they finally got together. However, I am way nervous about what Rebecca and John Ross are going to do to them. I mean...really? John Ross and Rebecca are the ones who screwed up everything. They were the ones who were lying and being shady. Did they honestly think that they were going to continue to make fools out of them? John Ross and Rebecca are trying to blame Chris and Elena for their own screw ups. Please.

#3   2012/08/08 07:30PM
    maui

Hi chatterbox, how are you? I hope well. I understand if you only want to chat on the message boards or even if you don't but if you would like to talk about the finale, January, the show, and or be friends my email is
    mharralson@austin.rr.com What are your thoughts on Elena and Chris, and now Chris VS John Ross, and Elena VS Rebecca. Have a good night, tomorrow, and weekend.

#4   2012/08/08 07:37PM
    maui

Hi ngirl, hope you are doing well. You couldn't of said it better. John Ross and Rebecca will only and only blame Elena and Chris, go after them, and any and every single possible way but even if it soap and Dallas I wouldn't expect them to but did they really think they could keep up all the lying, conning, not getting caught, and all. I don't really like the reasons why Chris and Elena got together, the hurt, turning to each other, and all but as you also said very happy since they seem great together, and were before. Can they survive in all that will come up and happen. I am thinking that John Ross and Rebecca can play a lot more hard ball, hurt, and take down Chris and Elena but hope not. I should know this in my sleep but just to make sure John Ross and Rebecca are after the same thing and now to not only hurt but take down Elena and Chris, Chris, and more Chris or any of that not right. If any of you want to answer, talk about the finale, if you like John Ross or Chris, Elena or Rebecca, the waiting til January, what we think will happen, and be friends feel free to email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, tomorrow, weekend, and what show(s)/soap(s) should we get into now.

#5   2012/08/08 07:54PM
    mamarock

I sooooooooo wanted Elena and John Ross to be together! He was trying to change for her...now he's gonna get mean and get revenge, just like his daddy!!!!

Bring on the drama........LOVE IT!

#6   2012/08/08 10:16PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote ngirl26:

I have mixed emotions about Chris and Elena. In a way, I am happy that they finally got together. However, I am way nervous about what Rebecca and John Ross are going to do to them. I mean...really? John Ross and Rebecca are the ones who screwed up everything. They were the ones who were lying and being shady. Did they honestly think that they were going to continue to make fools out of them? John Ross and Rebecca are trying to blame Chris and Elena for their own screw ups. Please.

John Ross and Rebecca aka Ms. Barnes need to go down. Hopefully Chris and Elena will watch their backs

#7   2012/08/09 04:13AM
    SassyFrass

Quote mamarock: I sooooooooo wanted Elena and John Ross to be together! He was trying to change for her...now he's gonna get mean and get revenge, just like his daddy!!!!

Bring on the drama........LOVE IT!

Hell hath no fury, and I can see Rebecca and john Ross pairing up.

#8   2012/08/09 06:38PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Chris and Elena will have to watch there backs now. JR, John Ross and Rebecca aka Ms Barnes will all be gunning for them and they will play dirty.

#9   2012/08/11 11:48AM
    dallasdoll

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ngirl26:

true i felt bad for john ross and mrs barnes but they had there chance when you lie you cant take it back but your right they better watch there backs but enjoy for now

John Ross and Rebecca aka Ms. Barnes need to go down. Hopefully Chris and Elena will watch their backs

#10   2012/08/11 11:49AM
    dallasdoll

im glad there back together but they better watch out too many lies kept them apart

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list