List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2012/08/08 07:08PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/23 08:57AM, Views: 2766, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/08/21 03:33PM
    Re: Rebecca
    days4ever2

My only question is that Christopher and Rebecca would be cousins. We know that Chris is adopted but you would think he would know his own cousin and why would they put him with his cousin? That is kinda gross even though there is no blood relation.

#12   2012/08/23 08:57AM
    Re: Rebecca
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote bridge1: My opinion is that Rebecca real name is really Pamela Rebecca Barnes. Year's ago Cliff Barnes and Afton Cooper were an item and she left Cliff cause of his obsession w/the Ewings. However, she did have his child Pamela REbecca I am wondering is Afton maybe in trouble and Cliff may be the only one to help and in a sick way he is using his daughter??? The only way he will help Afton is if Rebecca does what he wants. Only my opinion but CLiff is not above using his own flesh and blood to hurt the Ewings.

I was also wondering if she is Afton's daughter. If Afton took her away from Dallas when she was young and she and Christopher did not grow up together, it would explain why he didn't know his own cousin. And if she grew up hearing nothing but bad things about the Ewings from both Cliff and Afton, it would explain why she is helping her father to bring them down.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list