List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2012/08/08 07:08PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/23 08:57AM, Views: 3022, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/08 07:08PM
    Rebecca
    CHATTERBOX22

I knew Rebecca was a con, and a good one at that. To bad for Christopher but it needed to happen so he could go back to Elena. I never cared for Rebecca but maybe now I can like her since she will be playing herself and not the con.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/08 07:16PM
    #2   2012/08/08 07:33PM
    Re: Rebecca
    ngirl26

I hope that Chris sends her butt to jail.

#3   2012/08/08 10:10PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote ngirl26: I hope that Chris sends her butt to jail.

Me too, she is the worst

#4   2012/08/09 04:18AM
    SassyFrass

Rebecca and John Ross are two peas in a pod.....I guess double-crossing is in both their bloods. I knew Rebecca was up to no good, at one point, I thought she may reform. She is definitely a mastermind in training like John Ross. Her character will keep things fresh. I like her, but she is no good.

#5   2012/08/09 07:56AM
    Trish12

I can't say i'm shocked about Rebecca, but she comes from a powerful family, I think Chris better watch is back. YIKES, she's worst that John Ross. Not sure she can take on the devil himself aka JR Now that he has gone back to Eleana, Rebecca isn't going to take it so kindly. I don't feel sorry for her one bit though. I feel sorry for them babies.

#6   2012/08/09 08:25AM
    bridge1

Quote Trish12: I can't say i'm shocked about Rebecca, but she comes from a powerful family, I think Chris better watch is back. YIKES, she's worst that John Ross. Not sure she can take on the devil himself aka JR Now that he has gone back to Eleana, Rebecca isn't going to take it so kindly. I don't feel sorry for her one bit though. I feel sorry for them babies.

Hello Trish12
    I know Rebecca is shady but I am really enjoying her character! The actress is doing a GREAT job! I want more of this wickedness but I do not think she is all bad I think she loves Christopher but is torn and Cliff is obsessed w/the Ewings. Maybe she is conning Cliff her father? Cannot wait to see what happens in Season 2!

#7   2012/08/09 12:59PM
    PufflesMa

Quote Trish12: I feel sorry for them babies.

With the way Tommy threw her down and they faught.. idk how she even is still pregnant.. it doesn't even show her showing any concern for the babies.. after being thrown down.. I'd at least go get a check to make sure they are ok..

#8   2012/08/09 06:35PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote PufflesMa:
    Quote Trish12: I feel sorry for them babies.

With the way Tommy threw her down and they faught.. idk how she even is still pregnant.. it doesn't even show her showing any concern for the babies.. after being thrown down.. I'd at least go get a check to make sure they are ok..

So true she did not even react at all, very strange. I mean does she love the kids or at they a means to an end.

#9   2012/08/11 12:03PM
    dallasdoll

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ngirl26: I hope that Chris sends her butt to jail.

Me too, she is the worst
    i knew it i feel so bad for her childern she gonna have they will be corrupted by her but im happy that it turned out the way it did at least elena is honest with her man

#10   2012/08/13 08:43AM
    bridge1

My opinion is that Rebecca real name is really Pamela Rebecca Barnes. Year's ago Cliff Barnes and Afton Cooper were an item and she left Cliff cause of his obsession w/the Ewings. However, she did have his child Pamela REbecca I am wondering is Afton maybe in trouble and Cliff may be the only one to help and in a sick way he is using his daughter??? The only way he will help Afton is if Rebecca does what he wants. Only my opinion but CLiff is not above using his own flesh and blood to hurt the Ewings.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list