List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: hey can some one help

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

hey can some one help

Started by dallasdoll at 2012/08/03 06:49AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/06 10:43AM, Views: 424, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/08/03 06:49AM
    hey can some one help
    dallasdoll

i just saw a preview for the finale on the bravo network site and was it elena and chris sleeping together i was not sure

#2   2012/08/03 06:55AM
    Re: hey can some one help
    mamarock

Geesh, I hope not

#3   2012/08/03 08:03PM
    maui

Hi Dallas doll and mamarock, Hi, hope you are doing well and all is good. Dallasdoll, I thought it looked like them in the preview too but don't know, they want to keep us waiting, guessing, and not knowing. Maybe the finale will end before they show that. I too am all for second chances, and Chris and Rebecca but as one said Rebecca has already been given more than enough chances. Elena and John Ross. I do seem to be seeing some changes in John Ross and that I like but something about him still just seems not knowing and only a matter of time until Elena finds this out, and what she will do about it. Have a good weekend all

#4   2012/08/06 08:48AM
    dallasdoll

Quote maui: Hi Dallas doll and mamarock, Hi, hope you are doing well and all is good. Dallasdoll, I thought it looked like them in the preview too but don't know, they want to keep us waiting, guessing, and not knowing. Maybe the finale will end before they show that. I too am all for second chances, and Chris and Rebecca but as one said Rebecca has already been given more than enough chances. Elena and John Ross. I do seem to be seeing some changes in John Ross and that I like but something about him still just seems not knowing and only a matter of time until Elena finds this out, and what she will do about it. Have a good weekend all

i hope she finds out about the vid because i dont think she knows about the affair with marta and john ross yet i so hope that comes out on finale I like rebecca but she had her chance and she just lied

#5   2012/08/06 10:43AM
    maui

You couldn't of said that better dallasdoll, have a good day and week, everyone too

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list