List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I know... chris and elena fans only

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I know... chris and elena fans only

Started by dallasdoll at 2012/08/03 06:26AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/03 08:27AM, Views: 541, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/08/03 06:26AM
    I know... chris and elena fans only
    dallasdoll

could just be possible that chris and elena could end up together on the finale because rebecca was kind of lying and do you think the video will come in to place to seal the deal im just saying

#2   2012/08/03 07:09AM
    Re: I know... chris and elena fans only
    mamarock

You talking about the video of John Ross and Marta? If so, we all know John Ross was drugged at the time...and I think Elena would believe him if he told her!

#3   2012/08/03 07:29AM
    dallasdoll

Quote mamarock: You talking about the video of John Ross and Marta? If so, we all know John Ross was drugged at the time...and I think Elena would believe him if he told her!

mamma rock i know you like rebecca and chris it seems you dont want any chris and elena fans on this board we all like who we like im just saying im hoping for a reunoin but im not sure we will have to wait and see

#4   2012/08/03 07:44AM
    mamarock

Quote dallasdoll:
    Quote mamarock: You talking about the video of John Ross and Marta? If so, we all know John Ross was drugged at the time...and I think Elena would believe him if he told her!

mamma rock i know you like rebecca and chris it seems you dont want any chris and elena fans on this board we all like who we like im just saying im hoping for a reunoin but im not sure we will have to wait and see

I like Chris alone....Rebecca is not good for him as she hides too much from him.

I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression...good grief post away about Chris and Elena, no harm intended to the Elena and Chris fans! I was just trying to have a discussion with you.

#5   2012/08/03 07:46AM
    dallasdoll

Quote mamarock:
    Quote dallasdoll:

I like Chris alone....Rebecca is not good for him as she hides too much from him.

I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression...good grief post away about Chris and Elena, no harm intended to the Elena and Chris fans! I was just trying to have a discussion with you.
    cool cool i know but do you think that chris would leave rebecca because she lied to him

#6   2012/08/03 07:55AM
    mamarock

Quote dallasdoll:
    Quote mamarock:
    Quote dallasdoll:

cool cool i know but do you think that chris would leave rebecca because she lied to him

If he's got a brain in his head he would! She has lied repeatedly to him even after he asked her if she had anymore secrets1 Good grief, I beleive in second chances...but she's went way beyond that! Atleast Elena is honest with him, even if it hurts!

#7   2012/08/03 08:06AM
    dallasdoll

hey mamma rock you you have yahoo im and do you ever think elena will come across the tape at some point because chris tried to tell her but she did not want to hear it and her and john ross would call it quits

#8   2012/08/03 08:27AM
    mamarock

Quote dallasdoll: hey mamma rock you you have yahoo im and do you ever think elena will come across the tape at some point because chris tried to tell her but she did not want to hear it and her and john ross would call it quits

Chris gave the video to John Ross and I think he said he wanted to fight him fair for Elena!

I used to use yahoo im..but i don't think i have it installed on my laptop. I am on facebook all the time tho, are you?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list