List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: EWING OIL/ EWING ENERGIES ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EWING OIL/ EWING ENERGIES ??

Started by darrin at 2012/08/02 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/04 12:37PM, Views: 1107, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/08/02 02:40PM
    EWING OIL/ EWING ENERGIES ??
    darrin

I AM SO GLAD THEY FINALLY ARE GETTING THE FAMILY BACK IN THE BOARDROOM INSTEAD OF JUST THE BEDROOMS--AFTER ALL EWING OIL WAS ALWAYS A CHARACTER INTO ITSELF AND I FELT THIS WHOLE SEASON SOMETHING WAS MISSING NOT SEEING ANYONE TALK ABOUT EWING OIL OR GO INTO AN OFFICE.....I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE COUSINS BUTTING HEADS LIKE JR AND BOBBY USED TO, ONLY THIS TIME AROUND IT WILL BE JR PULLING THE PUPPET STRINGS INSTEAD OF JOCK. ALTHOUGH IT WILL SEEM WEIRD HEARING THEM SAY EWING ENERGIES INSTEAD OF EWING OIL. ALSO WHY IS THE HOUSE SO WEIRDLY LAYED OUT, THEY HAVE BOBBYS OFFICE TO THE RIGHT OF THE FRONT DOOR/FOYER, WHEN BEFORE THE DINING ROOM WAS THERE, AND THE LIVING ROOM HAS THE KITCHEN IN THE MIDDLE OF IT????!!! THATS DUMB

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/02 02:41PM
    #2   2012/08/02 02:48PM
    Re: EWING OIL/ EWING ENERGIES ??
    mamarock

This time around John Ross And Christopher own Ewing Energies 50/50 so I don't think any outside strings can be pulled.

I agree with You, glad to have Ewing Oil back in business...BRING ON THE DRAMA!

The new house layout is strange, guess they thought it needed a facelift

#3   2012/08/03 02:08PM
    darrin

by pulling the strings i meant the emotional ones, Jock used to pit theboys against one another to see who was gonna win out and i know bobby wont do that and we all know JR will be happy to do that, i already imagine the machinations JR will come up to make sure his boy gets more ownership than Christpher so that he [and on paper John Ross] can run Ewing Oil again....just like to good ole days!!--after all JR was never happy not being in complete control or atleast having majority control of Ewing Oil, he cannot stand the thought of it.
    and the house may have needed updating but the dimensions of the rooms themselves and physical structure simply isnt true to what the house used to look like, its impossible for the house to look as it does. who puts a kitchen in the middle of a living room?

#4   2012/08/03 03:58PM
    mamarock

Quote darrin: by pulling the strings i meant the emotional ones, Jock used to pit theboys against one another to see who was gonna win out and i know bobby wont do that and we all know JR will be happy to do that, i already imagine the machinations JR will come up to make sure his boy gets more ownership than Christpher so that he [and on paper John Ross] can run Ewing Oil again....just like to good ole days!!--after all JR was never happy not being in complete control or atleast having majority control of Ewing Oil, he cannot stand the thought of it.
    and the house may have needed updating but the dimensions of the rooms themselves and physical structure simply isnt true to what the house used to look like, its impossible for the house to look as it does. who puts a kitchen in the middle of a living room?

You're so right bout JR pulling the emotional strings...he's a master of that!

Kinda wish the house was in its original form, I guess I'm just old school and can't get used to the change

Season 2 is gonna be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2012/08/04 12:37PM
    DallasMania

John Ross and Christopher battle for control of Ewing Oil. Thats what the premises is about. Ewing Energies will end up being just like Ewing Oil. As for Ewing Energies Bobby is also a partner as well as Elana.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list