List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca and Tommy ..... Wow!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca and Tommy ..... Wow!

Started by ngirl26 at 2012/08/02 03:51AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/08 06:10PM, Views: 1681, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/08/02 11:51PM
    Re: Rebecca and Tommy ..... Wow!
    CHATTERBOX22

Rebecca and Tommy were two cons. She came to him with the idea and setup on Christopher. Now maybe she did fall for her own mark and got pregnant but that does not change how everything came about. No I don't feel sorry for Tommy but Rebecca put herself in this situation. She gave him two wing after telling him about this job to make millions, not only that but she pretty much left Tommy for the mark. No one in there right mind would think it would be that simple to get rid of Tommy. She should have come clean to Christopher. Since she was to afraid of that she could have told Ann, she seems to be in her corner. But lying and getting a GUN out of a safety deposit filled with ID's, Credit Card, Money, etc, shows us that she is not so innocent and not Rebecca if that's her name,first Rodeo. I cannot wait to see this come out.

#12   2012/08/03 06:19AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: Yale appreciate your post. I'm just not getting Rebecca now...I don't think either one of them needs to be with anyone else until the dust settles

I like Elena and John Ross together now.

My favorite has always been JR (that rat).

Yep, but J.R. is really not doing that much right now. I wonder why?

#13   2012/08/03 07:00AM
    mamarock

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock: Yale appreciate your post. I'm just not getting Rebecca now...I don't think either one of them needs to be with anyone else until the dust settles

I wondered that my self! I thought JR would be all up in arms over all the trouble John Ross was in! He sure did keep a low profile thru all that more interested in Cliff Barne which made no sense to me! I would like to see more of JR...but I guess they have him more in the supporting role.

#14   2012/08/03 07:46AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:

I wondered that my self! I thought JR would be all up in arms over all the trouble John Ross was in! He sure did keep a low profile thru all that more interested in Cliff Barne which made no sense to me! I would like to see more of JR...but I guess they have him more in the supporting role.

The character has been on very little since the pilot and the show is still awesome! The show the four young ones and Brenda (Ann) but J.R. still should be J.R. and ruthless. As of now he is weak and I don't like that.

#15   2012/08/03 08:00AM
    mamarock

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:

The character has been on very little since the pilot and the show is still awesome! The show the four young ones and Brenda (Ann) but J.R. still should be J.R. and ruthless. As of now he is weak and I don't like that.

Yes, bring on the ruthless JR! Bobby is playing alot bigger part than JR. Don't get me wrong, I love Bobby too, just wanna see more of the old JR!

What do you think is up with Cliff Barnes, I can't really get into that storyline for some reason.

#16   2012/08/03 08:28AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Yes, bring on the ruthless JR! Bobby is playing alot bigger part than JR. Don't get me wrong, I love Bobby too, just wanna see more of the old JR!

What do you think is up with Cliff Barnes, I can't really get into that storyline for some reason.

Honestly, I think Cliff is Tommy wealth buyer for Christopher technology amd think he was aware it all and he should be ashamed. I also think Rebecca MIGHT be Pamela Rebecca Cooper. If not, Ann is her biological mother and Cliff is her father.

I think the very last scene of the finale will be with Cliff and Rebecca. Prior to that I think we will see Christopher who is waiting for his wife to return to Southfork. We see a picture of Chris and John Ross playing basketball and Chris IS wearing his wedding ring again.

I hope to high heaven that I am wrong about Cliff and Rebecca no matter who her mother is. And I hope she knowing nothing about it.

If I am right--- GROSS!!

#17   2012/08/03 08:41AM
    mamarock

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Honestly, I think Cliff is Tommy wealth buyer for Christopher technology amd think he was aware it all and he should be ashamed. I also think Rebecca MIGHT be Pamela Rebecca Cooper. If not, Ann is her biological mother and Cliff is her father.

I think the very last scene of the finale will be with Cliff and Rebecca. Prior to that I think we will see Christopher who is waiting for his wife to return to Southfork. We see a picture of Chris and John Ross playing basketball and Chris IS wearing his wedding ring again.

I hope to high heaven that I am wrong about Cliff and Rebecca no matter who her mother is. And I hope she knowing nothing about it.

If I am right--- GROSS!!

GROSS is right...wow, never thought of Cliff Barnes in the mix of Rebecca's father! That last name rings a bell...Cooper, wasn't that Afton's last name who was with Cliff for a time?

Someone else posted about maybe seeing Elena and Chris in bed in the preview of the final episode...but wasn't for sure. I hope not, cause I am liking John Ross with Elena. Whatever happens the final episode is gonna be a barn burner, can't hardly wait!

I really want Anne to be Rebecca's mother.

#18   2012/08/03 09:01AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:

If I am right--- GROSS!!

GROSS is right...wow, never thought of Cliff Barnes in the mix of Rebecca's father! That last name rings a bell...Cooper, wasn't that Afton's last name who was with Cliff for a time?

Someone else posted about maybe seeing Elena and Chris in bed in the preview of the final episode...but wasn't for sure. I hope not, cause I am liking John Ross with Elena. Whatever happens the final episode is gonna be a barn burner, can't hardly wait!

I really want Anne to be Rebecca's mother.

You are right about Cliff and Afton. And, yes, her last name is Cooper. I want Ann to be Rebecca mother as well and I think she is.

I think I heard or read recently that Cliff and Ann were involved long ago.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/03 09:04AM
    #19   2012/08/03 09:08AM
    mamarock

YALE...do you know the background on Anne, like where she came from or anything like that...just kinda confused about where she came from and how her and Bobby got together.

#20   2012/08/03 09:23AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: YALE...do you know the background on Anne, like where she came from or anything like that...just kinda confused about where she came from and how her and Bobby got together.

Nope. She is a new character so no one knows anything about her yet. Heck, Bobby doesn't know what he should but he refused to look in the package that her ex gave him.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list