List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca and Tommy ..... Wow!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca and Tommy ..... Wow!

Started by ngirl26 at 2012/08/02 03:51AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/08 06:10PM, Views: 1538, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/02 03:51AM
    Rebecca and Tommy ..... Wow!
    ngirl26

Ok. All this time we believed that Becca was just a pawn I'm Tommy's game, when the truth was that the whole "let's get Christopher's money" plan was her idea and her plan..all of it. This was a mind blower. I am happy if she finally killed off Tommy and protected Chris...but how much crap is she supposed to be forgiven for? When are the lies going to end? How much more is Chris supposed to take? I am torn...because a part of me wants for her and Chris to be ok I'm the finale, but a part of me wants for Chris to find someone else. It does not have to be Elena.

#2   2012/08/02 04:21AM
    Re: Rebecca and Tommy ..... Wow!
    mamarock

Gotta admit...I was totally taken in by Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't surprise me a bit now that she's JRs' daughter

Seems like Chris is willing to work on their relationship but with the REAL Rebecca coming out I'm not so sure she deserves Chris now!

And it also looks like her and Tommy were in a relationship! I totally did not see that coming

#3   2012/08/02 08:08AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: Gotta admit...I was totally taken in by Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't surprise me a bit now that she's JRs' daughter

Seems like Chris is willing to work on their relationship but with the REAL Rebecca coming out I'm not so sure she deserves Chris now!

And it also looks like her and Tommy were in a relationship! I totally did not see that coming

Did she take Christopher 's keycard? No, she put it back! Give the girl a break. She loves Christopher that is/was more than obvious. She deserves a second chance. I say there is more to her story. All I need to know is that she is changing, that she loves Chistopher and that she is trying. If she and Ann are related she might know it and wanted revenge against her and used Tommy to help her with Chris but she fell in love the him--- Who knows? She is a lead character, therefore, she is not going anywhere. That is why I say there is more to her story. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt until I lean more.

#4   2012/08/02 09:13AM
    ngirl26

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock: Gotta admit...I was totally taken in by Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't surprise me a bit now that she's JRs' daughter

Did she take Christopher 's keycard? No, she put it back! Give the girl a break. She loves Christopher that is/was more than obvious. She deserves a second chance. I say there is more to her story. All I need to know is that she is changing, that she loves Chistopher and that she is trying. If she and Ann are related she might know it and wanted revenge against her and used Tommy to help her with Chris but she fell in love the him--- Who knows? She is a lead character, therefore, she is not going anywhere. That is why I say there is more to her story. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt until I lean more.

I don't know , yalesteam. I'm a little nervous about someone who can pretend to be the victim when they are the main person to start the deception in the first place. She totally dropped all the crap in Tommy's lap and let everyone believe that she was only guilty of following her big brother. In my book, that's just shady. Yes, she loves him...I don't doubt that. But sometimes love ain't enough. There needs to be honesty and respect, which she clearly does not have for Chris. Otherwise, she would have already told him everything. I am loving her for protecting herself and Chris from Tommy, but he was a monster that she created. And Chris is already giving her a second chance. I just wish that she would stop making him regret it. There is no reason good enough for what she has done to Chris's life. It really peeves me that his life was nothing but something for her and Tommy to play with. Chris shouldn't have had to pay for her past issues or pains.

#5   2012/08/02 09:35AM
    Yale Steam

Quote ngirl26:
    Quote Yale Steam:

I don't know , yalesteam. I'm a little nervous about someone who can pretend to be the victim when they are the main person to start the deception in the first place. She totally dropped all the crap in Tommy's lap and let everyone believe that she was only guilty of following her big brother. In my book, that's just shady. Yes, she loves him...I don't doubt that. But sometimes love ain't enough. There needs to be honesty and respect, which she clearly does not have for Chris. Otherwise, she would have already told him everything. I am loving her for protecting herself and Chris from Tommy, but he was a monster that she created. And Chris is already giving her a second chance. I just wish that she would stop making him regret it. There is no reason good enough for what she has done to Chris's life. It really peeves me that his life was nothing but something for her and Tommy to play with. Chris shouldn't have had to pay for her past issues or pains.

The part of your post in bold:

That monster was already in place and active. He was running cons before all this. He said that last night. I have no sympathy for him at all. He got what he deserved.

As for Rebecca protecting herself, DID YOU SEE THAT BACK KICK SHE GAVE HIM? I was impressed!!

#6   2012/08/02 10:25AM
    ngirl26

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote ngirl26:
    Quote Yale Steam:

That monster was already in place and active. He was running cons before all this. He said that last night. I have no sympathy for him at all. He got what he deserved.

As for Rebecca protecting herself, DID YOU SEE THAT BACK KICK SHE GAVE HIM? I was impressed!!

Oh...she kicked some booty last night. I am kinda hoping that Chris doesn't find out about her in the season finale. I don't know if I want him with Elena. He seems to really be making an effort with Becca. I just don't wanna see him hurt anymore...and Elena is like a big open wound. She seems to go from Chris to John Ross to Chris to John Ross again. I don't really like that.

#7   2012/08/02 10:57AM
    Yale Steam

Quote ngirl26:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote ngirl26:
    Quote Yale Steam:

That is the main reason, I don't want her with Chris. Rebecca has only been with her husband in that family. Elena has had them both. I don't like that. I mean, those guys can compare notes about her in the sack. That is bad!!

Rebecca has only been sexually involved with her husband in the Ewing family. She has no connection with John Ross, sexually or otherwise. I like that about Rebecca among other stuff.

Elena is with John Ross and that is where she needs stay.

Oh...she kicked some booty last night. I am kinda hoping that Chris doesn't find out about her in the season finale. I don't know if I want him with Elena. He seems to really be making an effort with Becca. I just don't wanna see him hurt anymore...and Elena is like a big open wound. She seems to go from Chris to John Ross to Chris to John Ross again. I don't really like that.

#8   2012/08/02 12:09PM
    mamarock

Now don't get me wrong...I don't want Rebecca going anywhere! She's a very interesting character, and got a great S/L going on.

However, I don't know at this moment if I want her and Chris together. No, she didn't take the smart card but how does that prove she loves Chris???? She could of been afraid of getting caught!

She had her second chance with Chris when he asked her if she had anymore secrets and she flat out lied! Regardless of her motives and intentions over the last two years, she had a chance to make it right and blew it!

And I don't want Chris with Elena either, so that's not my reasoning behind no Chris and Rebecca.

It is possible to be a great dad and not necessarily be married to the mother.

#9   2012/08/02 03:46PM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: Now don't get me wrong...I don't want Rebecca going anywhere! She's a very interesting character, and got a great S/L going on.

However, I don't know at this moment if I want her and Chris together. No, she didn't take the smart card but how does that prove she loves Chris???? She could of been afraid of getting caught!

She had her second chance with Chris when he asked her if she had anymore secrets and she flat out lied! Regardless of her motives and intentions over the last two years, she had a chance to make it right and blew it!

And I don't want Chris with Elena either, so that's not my reasoning behind no Chris and Rebecca.

It is possible to be a great dad and not necessarily be married to the mother.

Well, that is you and it's your opinion. However, Chris and Rebecca are growing in popularity so I would not count on then not being together. I adore this couple. Secondly who wants to see Elena, who has had both the Ewing cousins? She is ruined already as far as I am concerned. At least Rebecca has only been sexually involved with her husband within the Ewing family. Elena can't say that and GROSS!

Rebecca Sutter who is now Rebecca Sutter Ewing is a lead character and her connection to the Ewings --Chris has to be strong and maintained. She is a Ewing now and she's bringing two into little ones in too.

I am now a super huge fan of Chris and Rebecca Ewing. To each their own.

#10   2012/08/02 03:58PM
    mamarock

Yale appreciate your post. I'm just not getting Rebecca now...I don't think either one of them needs to be with anyone else until the dust settles

I like Elena and John Ross together now.

My favorite has always been JR (that rat).

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list