List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Christopher (Small Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christopher (Small Spoiler)

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/30 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/01 08:51AM, Views: 839, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/07/30 07:41AM
    Christopher (Small Spoiler)
    Yale Steam

Spoiler:

In the photo of the Season Finale, Christopher and John Ross are playing basketball and I think it shows Christopher wearing his wedding ring again. I think his watch is on his left arm along with his ring. If you been watching closely in the last two episodes, he has not been wearing his ring. He and Rebecca might be back together at this point.

Photo Spoiler (link):

http://www.ksitetv.com/dallas/dallas-season-finale-revelations-images/15403?pid=...

#2   2012/07/30 08:02AM
    Re: Christopher (Small Spoiler)
    mamarock

That's a good sign! I so hope Rebecca is over with the secret keeping by then! Rooting for them to make a go of it

#3   2012/08/01 07:15AM
    dallasdoll

Quote mamarock: That's a good sign! I so hope Rebecca is over with the secret keeping by then! Rooting for them to make a go of it
    i dont know last tine i saw it tommy was up to something him and rebecca kissed i think they were lovers at the end of last weeks show tommy wanted rebbecca to d some thing and tommy said she better do it or he tells chris everything so we will have to see

#4   2012/08/01 08:51AM
    Yale Steam

Quote dallasdoll:
    Quote mamarock: That's a good sign! I so hope Rebecca is over with the secret keeping by then! Rooting for them to make a go of it
    i dont know last tine i saw it tommy was up to something him and rebecca kissed i think they were lovers at the end of last weeks show tommy wanted rebbecca to d some thing and tommy said she better do it or he tells chris everything so we will have to see

Just because he kissed her does not mean that they are lovers or ever were. Also, if you watched closely, it was quite clear she was disgusted by him and that kiss. She did not want to be kissed by him.

And at some point in the season finale next week Christopher is seen wearing his wedding ring again I think according to a picture I saw.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list