List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I FEEL STUPID!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I FEEL STUPID!!!!

Started by mamarock at 2012/07/29 08:10AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/01 03:00PM, Views: 398, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/07/29 08:10AM
    I FEEL STUPID!!!!
    mamarock

I have always thought Chrisopher was the biological child of JR and Kristen (Sue Ellens sister)

But after some research, I found out I WAS WRONG After Kristin's death, it was learned that her husband, Jeff Faraday, and not J.R., was the father of her child, who had become Bobby and Pam's adopted son, Christopher Ewing. Kristin had miscarried the child she had conceived with J.R.

#2   2012/07/29 11:15AM
    Re: I FEEL STUPID!!!!
    scarlettfever

Christophers paternity is still a question mark in my opinion. No need to feel silly. It was before DNA, and Jeff Faraday and Kristen were BOTH con artists, so I personally think it is still open to debate. Truth is, so much of that (alledgedly) happened off screen that the show has some wiggle room in my opinion. Heck---Kristen could have hooked up with CLIFF BARNES for all we know (again, off screen)...Just sayin'....

#3   2012/07/29 09:36PM
    ngirl26

Quote mamarock: I have always thought Chrisopher was the biological child of JR and Kristen (Sue Ellens sister)

But after some research, I found out I WAS WRONG After Kristin's death, it was learned that her husband, Jeff Faraday, and not J.R., was the father of her child, who had become Bobby and Pam's adopted son, Christopher Ewing. Kristin had miscarried the child she had conceived with J.R.

Don't feel stupid, Mama. I saw that episode. It could still come back that JR is Chris's Daddy. You know how the soap world is. At the time, JR was trying to blackmail Bobby and Pam into doing something for him with the notion that he could take Christopher away from them. It could come out that Cliff paid of the nurse or doctor to make it look like Kristen had miscarried JR's baby...or Mrs. Ellie could have done the bribing...all to protect Bobby and Pam. Never say never in the soap opera world. I am so hoping that this is one of the infamous revelations in the season finale. That would be so awesome.

#4   2012/07/30 06:26AM
    mamarock

Thanks girls! I guess I just wanted JR to be Chris' dad I didn't even factor in the Farraday part, LOL!

But as you say anything can happen in the soap world, so...........after all these years I am still holding out for JR is Chris' Daddy

#5   2012/08/01 03:00PM
    Chrissi

Mama it's been ages. I'm thrilled that everyone remembers as much as they do.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list