List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/07/28 09:54PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/16 01:41PM, Views: 14096, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/09/09 01:30PM
    Re: Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.
    jcyl

Quote nannie38: I agree with the last two posters. But correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Katherine Wentworth the one who hit Bobby @ Pam's house and killed him and didn't she crash and the yard man went to the car and revealed her? Did she not die in that crash?

Yes and no......Katherine did hit Bobby with the car and I believe died, however, the next season was the one the TPTB pretended NEVER happened.....the entire season, with Bobby being alive, Katherine would have never hit him.......

#32   2012/09/09 01:31PM
    jcyl

Quote PufflesMa:
    Quote Chrissi: Well it was confirmed. Cliff Barnes is Rebecca's father. I bet her name isn't even Rebecca!

So who is her mother then?!!

The season finale was incredible.

As the person above me posted.. I do believe her middle name is Rebecca, as Cliff and Afton had a child named Pamela Rebecca Cooper. It wouldn't surprise me if Afton showed up next season maybe.. would be interesting..

I remember that also.........

#33   2012/09/10 12:28PM
    mistarr

Quote scarlettfever: OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
    H
    E
    R
    E
    =========I warned YOU................

Rebeccas Mom is Katherine Wentworth. Her father is J.R. EWING!!!!!
    She is pregnant with J.R.s grandchildren. She is JonRoss half sister. She is Cliff and Pams neice.
    =============

Apparently Katherine Wentworths finances went bust, leaving Rebecca penniless.
    Also (i was reminded), years ago Katherine broke up Bobby and Pam using the same "fake written letter" trick.

i would rather it be bobby and katherines daughter, cause marrying your brother is just sick. not to mention doing the nasty and getting pregnant by twins. absolutely sick. i hope the writers go with bobby being the dad. then they rebecca and christopher wont be bio related i dont think

#34   2012/09/10 12:40PM
    mistarr

ahh i always mix up the two cousins lol
    i think rebecca is afton. would that work out age wise?

#35   2012/10/16 01:41PM
    AZChris

Cynthia Cidre, executive producer and head writer of the new Dallas, confirmed that Rebecca is Afton and Cliff's daughter in several interviews. Here's one:

www.tvguide.com/News/Dallas-Finale-Interview-1051815.aspx

Also:
    www.ultimatedallas.com/askcynthiacidre/

In the latter, there is this question posed and Cynthia's answer:

With Rebecca being Pamela Rebecca will we see Afton back in the next season?

Cynthia - Yes I would like to. So we will see and how if that works out. I have said it somewhere so her agent has been in touch. We do have a plot where it would be organic. It's not just somebody walking through a barbeque but where it would make sense for Afton to see her daughter.

Hope that helps folks!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list