List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/07/28 09:54PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/16 01:41PM, Views: 14252, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/07/31 12:58PM
    Re: Rebecca MOM SHOCK...Hang on to something. SPOILER!
    Yale Steam

This spoiler or rumor whatever it is has no truth to it in my opinion. Whatever is going on with Rebecca has to do with a connection to Ann. Patrick Duffy said as much in an interview just recently.

The head writer has said that Ann's dark secret will be revealed in the season finale next Wes, 1/8. I think this secret is about Rebecca and she does not even know it's about her.

#12   2012/07/31 09:27PM
    scarlettfever

Quote Yale Steam: This spoiler or rumor whatever it is has no truth to it in my opinion. Whatever is going on with Rebecca has to do with a connection to Ann. Patrick Duffy said as much in an interview just recently.

The head writer has said that Ann's dark secret will be revealed in the season finale next Wes, 1/8. I think this secret is about Rebecca and she does not even know it's about her.

You could be right..HOWEVER---I have a theory about Anns child that I will not reveal until after the finale, because I (totally guessed) Rebeccas pregnancy and will not reveal my guess in case it passes next week. My overall theory about Anns child is that it is a NEXT SEASON storyline. Sure, this is a faster paced DALLAS, but I do not believe we discovered Ann has a child, only to have it linked a month later to anyone already on canvas. But that is only a guess, I admit I could be wrong and you could be right..I guess we will all know soon enough. As for Rebeccas parentage--I still expect some sort of "revelation" on the 8th...

#13   2012/08/01 03:03PM
    Chrissi

Wow I almost passed out. Hehe I wonder if it's true. Still fun to discuss anyway.

#14   2012/08/02 08:09PM
    tori37

isn't j.r. christopher's dad to,thats what it said in the old dallas series.when bobby adopted him from sue ellens sister?

#15   2012/08/02 10:18PM
    dustinzoom

Quote tori37: isn't j.r. christopher's dad to,thats what it said in the old dallas series.when bobby adopted him from sue ellens sister?

Bobby thought Christopher was J.R.'s. That is why he paid the money and got him back from California. Pam was going crazy at the time (could not have a baby) and saw Christopher (thought Bobby adopted him) and snapped out of it. Bobby did not want Pam to go off the deep end again and played along with it. J.R. was blackmailing Bobby because he also thought the baby was his. However, you find later she lost J.R.'s baby and had Christopher with the guy Bobby paid the money to. Christopher's real dad was shot in a drug deal gone bad.

#16   2012/08/03 12:08PM
    doubledip

ACTUALLY... could Rebecca's parents be Cliff and Afton? Remember Afton's blond hair/blue eyed daughter? Maybe Cliff is backing Rebecca in the plot to steal Christopher's drill plans... Cliff's mother was named Rebecca. Does anyone remember Afton's little girl's name?

#17   2012/08/03 12:15PM
    mamarock

Quote doubledip: ACTUALLY... could Rebecca's parents be Cliff and Afton? Remember Afton's blond hair/blue eyed daughter? Maybe Cliff is backing Rebecca in the plot to steal Christopher's drill plans... Cliff's mother was named Rebecca. Does anyone remember Afton's little girl's name?

Afton’s love child by Cliff was named Pamela Rebecca in honor of Cliff’s sister and mother, both of whom Afton loved very much.

Found this on the website Dallas Redone

I had forgot that Afton had a little girl with Cliff!!

VERY INTERESTING!!!!

#18   2012/08/03 12:17PM
    doubledip

Hmm. very interesting. maybe we're on to something here!

#19   2012/08/03 12:21PM
    Bigferboots

Katherine was always so obsessed with Bobby, I don't recall her having very much to do with JR unless I'm remembering it wrong. But meh, this is a soap and they rewrite history all the time. Even if it's just a rumor it's still a good one.

#20   2012/08/03 02:55PM
    denny1

Wow....so many possibilities ! Can't wait for Wednesday.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list