List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca MOM SHOCK... Rumor.

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/07/28 09:54PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/16 01:41PM, Views: 14158, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/28 09:54PM
    Rebecca MOM SHOCK...Hang on to something. SPOILER!
    scarlettfever

OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
    H
    E
    R
    E
    =========I warned YOU................

Rebeccas Mom is Katherine Wentworth. Her father is J.R. EWING!!!!!
    She is pregnant with J.R.s grandchildren. She is JonRoss half sister. She is Cliff and Pams neice.
    =============

Apparently Katherine Wentworths finances went bust, leaving Rebecca penniless.
    Also (i was reminded), years ago Katherine broke up Bobby and Pam using the same "fake written letter" trick.

#2   2012/07/28 09:57PM
    Re: Rebecca MOM SHOCK...Hang on to something. SPOILER!
    scarlettfever

FYI----i want to go on record (again) predicting there will be a possible "mystery woman" appearance in the season finale (think Alexis in the first season finale of Dynasty) . Leaving us to wonder if it is Pam or possibly Katherine...

#3   2012/07/29 12:13AM
    scarlettfever

DALLAS HISTORY-----Katherine was raised by her (and cliff and pams) mom Rebecca. Even tho Katherine was a vixen, she was always close to her mom Rebecca, so it makes perfect sense Katherine would name her daughter after Rebecca Wentworth. Rebecca EWING has referenced losing a parent to a plane crash (which happened to Katherine W.). Rebecca EWING faked the letter to Christopher (which Katherine W. did to Bobby). The show has NEVER even hinted at anything physical between JonRoss and Rebecca---I believe it is because the show KNEW all along it was going to make them half siblings. I also think this will solidify Rebecca at Southfork and within the Ewings, because we all know it is just a matter of time till Chris and Elena hookup...:))

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/29 12:15AM
    #4   2012/07/29 08:16AM
    mamarock

What a twist! So excited if this pans out to be true!

It is really hard keeping up with the twisted history of the Dallas characters!

GEESH...I LOVE DALLAS!!!!!!!!

#5   2012/07/29 09:44AM
    Yale Steam

Quote scarlettfever: OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
    H
    E
    R
    E

She is pregnant with J.R.s grandchildren. She is JonRoss half sister. She is Cliff and Pams neice.
    =============

Also (i was reminded), years ago Katherine broke up Bobby and Pam using the same "fake written letter" trick.

This is ridiculous. I don't believe a word of it. Until I see a credible source I don't believe a word of this and neither should the rest of you. This being a rumor is not enough.

What is the source of this so called Spoiler?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/29 09:46AM
    #6   2012/07/29 10:00AM
    mamarock

awwwww......it's just a rumor, I know, but it sure is fun to think about!

#7   2012/07/29 10:34AM
    scarlettfever

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote scarlettfever: OK....Do NOT read this if you do NOT want to know..This is only a rumor but in light of the season finale on Aug 8---it is picking up steam and thought I would share!!!!
    H
    E
    R
    E

=============

This is ridiculous. I don't believe a word of it. Until I see a credible source I don't believe a word of this and neither should the rest of you. This being a rumor is not enough.

What is the source of this so called Spoiler?

No need for rudeness... It is posted several places----go to Dallas redone blog...see for yourself...I didn't make it up...it's a fun rumor...no need to thump the messenger...believe or don't...either way, it is possible...

ALSO.......be CAUTIOUS.....if you go to sites like Dallas redone blog, etc....the Finale spoilers are floating out if you do not want to know...I am avoiding them myself!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/29 10:39AM
    #8   2012/07/29 11:27AM
    scarlettfever

I do NOT believe Rebeccas name is a coincidence. DALLAS producer Cynthia Cidre (who is AWESOME by the way), could have very easily named Rebecca something besides after a character who was the mother of THREE important DALLAS characters. Why not name her Rita or Robin? No---this is no coincidence...Until I know different I am standing my ground!!

#9   2012/07/29 09:48PM
    ngirl26

UHH. No. Just...no. Please, no. That would be such a freaking waste. Please, no. Please, don't let them do that to us. Katherine Wentworth...she just does not need to be added into this situation. Also, JR being Rebecca's father is just lame...and pointless. Hopefully, this is just a rumor and will not come to fruition. Please. This is not the bold and the beautiful...where everyone is playing musical chairs with bed partners (but as long as they aren't blood relatives, the sex is o.k.). Please, do not have Christopher be married to his uncle's daughter.

#10   2012/07/31 02:41AM
    goldielocks45

!)OMG

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list