List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Question just out of curiosity......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question just out of curiosity......

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/26 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/27 03:03PM, Views: 391, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/07/26 10:56AM
    Question just out of curiosity......
    Yale Steam

Rebecca and Tommy are not siblings! Rebecca told Tommy she was pregnant and that she loves Chris week before last I believe she does love him and the twins are indeed Chris'.

A test was done, why do some still think the babies are Tommy's? The babies are Chris' and she does love him. Are you watching the same show I am. There is no indication that Tommy and she are involved or were and that kiss he forced and she is disgusted and horrified.

Did she jump at the chance to help Tommy and do what he wants last night? No! Did she jump iinto his arms and kiss him last night No! Didn't she tell him to leave on two separate occassions last night? Yes!

Rebecca agreed to the paternity test without inciddent and Tommy was gone. And Tommy is not a permanent character on the show.

Think before jumping to same old natural or obvious conclusions; oh yeah Tommy is the father etc and so oh. That is what I suggest. Did it ever occur to you all that Rebecca might be scared for herself, the babies, and Chris? We don't know the whole store yet. And finally her background check was clean, which is something Rebecca hid from Tommy last night when he came bacl after she told him to leave yet again.

Think...

#2   2012/07/26 12:15PM
    Re: Question just out of curiosity......
    Yale Steam

Someone just pointed out that Rebecca is a major character that has to remain connected intimately with the Ewings and Christopher is that link and connection with those babies coming.

#3   2012/07/26 12:31PM
    SassyFrass

So what's your question?

#4   2012/07/26 12:43PM
    Yale Steam

Quote SassyFrass: So what's your question?

How is Rebecca a con, when she did not want to do want Tommy wants? She has been resistant since the pilot?

There was a paternity test, the doctor confirmed the results, so how is Tommy possibly the father?

#5   2012/07/26 12:58PM
    mamarock

Chris is the father. I think some have not watched the full episodes or were preoccupied at the time of the news...CHRIS IS THE FATHER.

However (and I for one like Rebecca) her past is murky...even with the background check coming back clean,

And I do not believe her and Tommy were ever involved in a relationship.

#6   2012/07/26 01:03PM
    SassyFrass

Rebecca is a con, a reformed one, but still a con. She initially new what she was doing to Christopher. Yes, she is sorry and has changed. We all have established Chris is the father too. There is not a doubt about that....but what burns my butter is she obviously is still lying to him. I hope she comes clean but then will Chris forgive her? I do not blame him either way.

#7   2012/07/26 01:05PM
    SassyFrass

Quote mamarock: Chris is the father. I think some have not watched the full episodes or were preoccupied at the time of the news...CHRIS IS THE FATHER.

However (and I for one like Rebecca) her past is murky...even with the background check coming back clean,

And I do not believe her and Tommy were ever involved in a relationship.

Their connection has peeked my interest. I am curious as seeing their back story and had it pans out later!

#8   2012/07/26 01:25PM
    Yale Steam

Quote SassyFrass: Rebecca is a con, a reformed one, but still a con. She initially new what she was doing to Christopher. Yes, she is sorry and has changed. We all have established Chris is the father too. There is not a doubt about that....but what burns my butter is she obviously is still lying to him. I hope she comes clean but then will Chris forgive her? I do not blame him either way.

Well, I do not see her as a con. To each their own.

#9   2012/07/27 03:03PM
    Tayfam

Quote Yale Steam: Someone just pointed out that Rebecca is a major character that has to remain connected intimately with the Ewings and Christopher is that link and connection with those babies coming.

Do you think Rebecca was adopted and Tommy knows who her biological family is? Could that be why he is able to get her to do what he wants? I think when she fell in love with Christpher things changed for her. Then you add the babies which gives her the family she has always wanted.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list