List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Tommy Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tommy Spoiler

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/26 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/02 09:09AM, Views: 1712, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/07/27 10:17AM
    Callard Harris' Tommy Sutter Spoiler
    Yale Steam

Callard responded to someone on Twitter that he is on all the episodes this season expect for 2.

He was not on Collateral Damage. But he was prior to that when Rebecca gave me her rings on told him to leave and the shows before that. He is on next week, 8/1 but not the season finale on 8/8.

I think he is killed off on 1/8.

#12   2012/07/29 10:31PM
    Re: Tommy Spoiler
    ngirl26

Quote Yale Steam: In the previews for 8/1 Tommy was seen slapping someone. It looked like Rebecca. I also saw a gun with a lady's hands on it. I think Tommy is about to be killed.

Please do. I hope Rebecca shoots his hairy butt...before he can hurt Christopher.

#13   2012/08/02 08:43AM
    Letsbenice

Is Tommy dead from last night's episode? Does anyone know?

#14   2012/08/02 09:04AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Letsbenice: Is Tommy dead from last night's episode? Does anyone know?

Well, it's not Rebecca Ewing as she is a lead character. I say he is dead. The previews showed three people rolling up what appears to be a body in wax paper I think it was.

#15   2012/08/02 09:09AM
    Letsbenice

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Letsbenice: Is Tommy dead from last night's episode? Does anyone know?

Well, it's not Rebecca Ewing as she is a lead character. I say he is dead. The previews showed three people rolling up what appears to be a body in wax paper I think it was.

Thanks Yale!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list