List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Tommy Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tommy Spoiler

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/26 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/02 09:09AM, Views: 1872, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/26 06:33AM
    Tommy Spoiler
    Yale Steam

In the previews for 8/1 Tommy was seen slapping someone. It looked like Rebecca. I also saw a gun with a lady's hands on it. I think Tommy is about to be killed.

#2   2012/07/26 06:36AM
    Re: Tommy Spoiler
    mamarock

Ha! He should of taken Anne's offer and got the heck outta Dallas! Glad to see him go, he's such a stinker

#3   2012/07/26 07:40AM
    dallasdoll

this might be a little out there but did tommy and rebecca date or could he be the father of her twins

#4   2012/07/26 07:41AM
    dallasdoll

this might be a little out there but did tommy and rebecca date or could he be the father of her twins

#5   2012/07/26 08:42AM
    mamarock

No, Tommy is not the father. Paternity test has already been done with Chris as the father.

And I don't think Rebecca and Tommy were ever a couple...did you see that look of total disgust when he kissed her????

JMO but I think they are adoptive brother and sister, but not bio.

#6   2012/07/26 09:01AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: No, Tommy is not the father. Paternity test has already been done with Chris as the father.

And I don't think Rebecca and Tommy were ever a couple...did you see that look of total disgust when he kissed her????

I agree with you 100% And I for one still love Chistopher and Rebecca has a couple.

#7   2012/07/26 09:24AM
    SassyFrass

Tommy is a punk. 'nuff said.

#8   2012/07/26 01:26PM
    SheilanMorga...

I didn't see that twist coming, it'll be interesting now to find out what exactly is the nature of Rebecca and Tommy's relationship.

#9   2012/07/26 04:09PM
    ChrissyK

I kinda thought Tommy & Rebecca wouldn't be brother & sister. Curious who he is to her now.

#10   2012/07/26 10:07PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote mamarock: No, Tommy is not the father. Paternity test has already been done with Chris as the father.

yeah but it's a show they are con artists they could have set that up. Rebecca if that her name fell for her MARK!!! I don't see this ending well since she is still lying to him

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list