List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: New Dallas Spoilers for 7/25

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Dallas Spoilers for 7/25

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/24 10:42AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/26 05:57AM, Views: 2993, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/07/24 10:42AM
    New Dallas Spoilers for 7/25
    Yale Steam

Here’s how TNT describes the episode:

When murder hangs over the Ewing household, the family is forced to make decisions for the good of family. Christopher moves closer to his dream when a large oil company approaches him about rights to new methane technology. And the Ewings fight to protect Southfork from outsiders.

Also, Tommy returns! And from the pictures that I have just seen Rebecca is scared to death of him. There is a picture of Ann confronting Tommy. There will scenes with Rebecca and Ann. Some seem to think that it might be Rebecca in the that picture with Ann and neither of them know it.

There will also be a scene with Christopher and Rebecca.

What if Tommy and Rebecca are not related but the only who knows this is Tommy? I also think that it will be Tommy that is the other character that is killed off before the season ends.

#2   2012/07/24 02:13PM
    Re: New Dallas Spoilers for 7/25
    mamarock

Agreed, Yale steam....Tommy will probably go as his character has not been fully developed and he's such a turd anyways

JMO but I think Rebecca is Annie's child. Thinking back when Annie gave her Miss Ellie's recipes... very symbolic if ya ask me!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/24 02:14PM
    #3   2012/07/24 02:42PM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: Agreed, Yale steam....Tommy will probably go as his character has not been fully developed and he's such a turd anyways

JMO but I think Rebecca is Annie's child. Thinking back when Annie gave her Miss Ellie's recipes... very symbolic if ya ask me!

Yeah, I think Rebecca is Ann's child too and neither of these two women know it. Miss Ellie's recipes were given to Rebecca by Ann? I missed that but how is that symbolic? Ann did not know Miss Ellie.

#4   2012/07/24 02:49PM
    mamarock

No, Anne didn't know Miss Miss Ellie...but it's kinda like handing down a family heirloom from mother to daughter. In the episode Anne handed Rebecca a leather bound journal with Miss Ellie's recipes...I thought it strange at the time...but kinda makes sense to me now. Just my read on things

#5   2012/07/24 09:10PM
    ngirl26

Quote Yale Steam: Here’s how TNT describes the episode:

When murder hangs over the Ewing household, the family is forced to make decisions for the good of family. Christopher moves closer to his dream when a large oil company approaches him about rights to new methane technology. And the Ewings fight to protect Southfork from outsiders.

Also, Tommy returns! And from the pictures that I have just seen Rebecca is scared to death of him. There is a picture of Ann confronting Tommy. There will scenes with Rebecca and Ann. Some seem to think that it might be Rebecca in the that picture with Ann and neither of them know it.

What if Tommy and Rebecca are not related but the only who knows this is Tommy? I also think that it will be Tommy that is the other character that is killed off before the season ends.

I really hope that Ann is not Rebecca's mother....too weird having Chris married to her (blood related or not...eeewwww). But I do hope that Tommy is the one who dies because I like everybody else. It would be cool if Rebecca kills him and Chris helps to cover it up. That would totallt solidify their relationship. I am having mixed emotions about Becca. On the one hand, I am still peeved that she violated Chris's trust, but I do believe that they truly love each other...Chris is just still hurt and angry (rightfully so). But I do hope that she can regain his trust.

But I am still hoping that Chris finds out that JR is his bio-father in the season finale. Oooohhh....the drama between JR and Bobby would be awesome. Not to mention the fact that Chris would have some major identity issues. John Ross ad Sue Ellen would be classic in this storyline, too.

#6   2012/07/25 06:19AM
    Yale Steam

Quote ngirl26:
    Quote Yale Steam: Here’s how TNT describes the episode:

I really hope that Ann is not Rebecca's mother....too weird having Chris married to her (blood related or not...eeewwww). But I do hope that Tommy is the one who dies because I like everybody else. It would be cool if Rebecca kills him and Chris helps to cover it up. That would totallt solidify their relationship. I am having mixed emotions about Becca. On the one hand, I am still peeved that she violated Chris's trust, but I do believe that they truly love each other...Chris is just still hurt and angry (rightfully so). But I do hope that she can regain his trust.

But I am still hoping that Chris finds out that JR is his bio-father in the season finale. Oooohhh....the drama between JR and Bobby would be awesome. Not to mention the fact that Chris would have some major identity issues. John Ross ad Sue Ellen would be classic in this storyline, too.

Chris and Ann are not related expect through marriage. If Ann is Rebecca biological mother, what's so EWWW about it? There is not one thing wrong with it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/25 06:20AM
    #7   2012/07/25 07:13PM
    clicquot1

LMBO! Well, lookie, lookie, lookie turns out Tommy is NOT Rebecca's twin bro after all.

Is he the baby daddy or just one of the baby daddies?

#8   2012/07/26 05:57AM
    Yale Steam

Quote clicquot1: LMBO! Well, lookie, lookie, lookie turns out Tommy is NOT Rebecca's twin bro after all.

Is he the baby daddy or just one of the baby daddies?

Nope! Chris had a test done. The babies are his. Secondly Rebecca is a major character. Tommy is on his way out I think according to the preview for 8/1/12.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list