List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Started by Trish12 at 2012/07/23 06:28AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/05 11:13AM, Views: 3669, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/08/02 04:55PM
    Re: New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!
    maui

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a new one to post about this show too. It's really too bad it's down to one last episode, wait until next week, and then until next year. It is a great show. If anyone wants to talk about the show or be friends email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, Friday, and weekend all.

#12   2012/08/02 05:34PM
    mamarock

Quote maui: Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a new one to post about this show too. It's really too bad it's down to one last episode, wait until next week, and then until next year. It is a great show. If anyone wants to talk about the show or be friends email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, Friday, and weekend all.

Welcome, Maui! Loving this new Dallas! Really liking Elena nd John Ross!

#13   2012/08/02 06:05PM
    rainhue

Quote maui: Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I am a new one to post about this show too. It's really too bad it's down to one last episode, wait until next week, and then until next year. It is a great show. If anyone wants to talk about the show or be friends email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, Friday, and weekend all.

Welcome!! It is going to be horrible having to wait until the next season. I always get so excited on Wednesdays waiting to see the show!! I just love it!!
    Take care and have a great weekend.

#14   2012/08/02 06:18PM
    maui

Thank you mama rock, very nice of you. It is a great show, want Wednesday to hurry but then have to wait until sometime next year. What are we going to do, right. Have a good night

#15   2012/08/04 07:52AM
    Trish12

I think Chris is just fine, he was Miguel on Passion, once he left I really didn't care much. Rebecca is a wild card now, because she can loose Chris. I'm not sure Elana wants to have anything to do with him now at this point because Rebecca is pregnant. Although, i'm pretty dam sure she's still inlove with him. So where does John Ross fit in all this. With a daddy like JR yikes, he might turn to the dark side.

#16   2012/08/04 08:28PM
    maui

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. Having luck waiting until Wednesday but then we have to wait until next year. Thoughts on what you hope and want to see in the season finale. Email me if want to talk about the show or be friends
    mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night and weekend

#17   2012/08/05 11:13AM
    Letsbenice

Love Dallas and Christopher is so darn hot.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list