List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!

Started by Trish12 at 2012/07/23 06:28AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/05 11:13AM, Views: 3311, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/23 06:28AM
    New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!
    Trish12

I have watched every episopde. I can't remember the 1st generation Dallas, but my mom was telling me it was amazing. I do remember JR and Sue Ellen though. JR is the devil, but oh boy he's fun to watch, love him. LH, is doing a great job as usual. I like Bobby, and I love the new generation, I can't say I have found one character boring or not watchable, I just love them all. Happy posting fans!!!!

#2   2012/07/23 09:02AM
    Re: New to the Dallas board, huge fan!!!
    Chrissi

Welcome! Today or tomorrow we're surprising Dallas fans with a look back at season one. Nice reminder of what the show was about as so many have requested.

#3   2012/07/23 05:13PM
    rainhue

Quote Trish12: I have watched every episopde. I can't remember the 1st generation Dallas, but my mom was telling me it was amazing. I do remember JR and Sue Ellen though. JR is the devil, but oh boy he's fun to watch, love him. LH, is doing a great job as usual. I like Bobby, and I love the new generation, I can't say I have found one character boring or not watchable, I just love them all. Happy posting fans!!!!

Welcome!! I am a huge fan too and I start getting excited around Monday that it is only two more days until Dallas!!

#4   2012/07/26 06:25AM
    bridge1

Quote Trish12: I have watched every episopde. I can't remember the 1st generation Dallas, but my mom was telling me it was amazing. I do remember JR and Sue Ellen though. JR is the devil, but oh boy he's fun to watch, love him. LH, is doing a great job as usual. I like Bobby, and I love the new generation, I can't say I have found one character boring or not watchable, I just love them all. Happy posting fans!!!!

ITA!

#5   2012/07/26 06:43AM
    mamarock

Welcome Trish!

I too am a huge Dallas fan!! Loving this new Dallas as much if not more than the first

#6   2012/07/26 07:44AM
    Trish12

Sort of loosing respect for Rebecca too much lieing isn't good for a marriage. Bridge1, good to see you on the opposite side other than the B&B borad. Maybe we can agree on certain characters on this show. Looking forward to nextweek.

#7   2012/07/27 08:33AM
    bridge1

Quote Trish12: Sort of loosing respect for Rebecca too much lieing isn't good for a marriage. Bridge1, good to see you on the opposite side other than the B&B borad. Maybe we can agree on certain characters on this show. Looking forward to nextweek.

Yes, nice to see you on this board as well. At this time I like all the character's. I am concerned about Rebecca she seems like a good person but Tommy seems a little shady and maybe he abuses her. I will have to wait and see.

#8   2012/07/27 02:14PM
    Tayfam

Welcome Trish12.

#9   2012/07/27 02:19PM
    barkingdog

Yes I am beginning to dislike Rebecca one lie after another she had the chance to tell the truth and didn't so I lost all respect for her.

#10   2012/07/30 08:40PM
    ngirl26

Welcome to the board, Trish. We are all hear to discuss all things "Christopher's sexy chest and legs"....um...er...all things Dallas. Yeah, that's it...Dallas.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list