List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/22 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/27 05:36PM, Views: 4173, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/07/26 09:22AM
    Re: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...
    SassyFrass

No matter which way you slice it, Christopher asked her for the truth, yet she looks him in the eye and lies....again! I do not blame Christopher for having trust issues.

If I was Rebecca (who i really like as a character), I would have told Chris the whole truth. If nothing else he would have protected her from Tommy. She is carrying his children and he is not heartless. Rebecca made another huge mistake. I am disappointed.

#22   2012/07/26 07:30PM
    Trish12

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Trish12: After last night, I changed my mind on Rebecca. One to many lies in a marriage, is a recipie for doom. Kiss Christoper and your marrige good bye Rebecca. A person can only be so forgiving.

Well, that's you. I am going to wait and see the last two shows before I pass judgment. I like Rebecca and I like her with Chris.

And a person can be only so forgiving? What are you talking about? Chris has shown no forgiveness this far! So what is the difference.

I want to point out somethings:

1. Rebecca told him to leave and that she meant what she said, in front of Ann and afterwards.

2. She was totally disgusted and horrified by Tommy when he kissed her. She did not kiss him!

3. She refused to go along with his plan and he threatened her.

Watch the last two episodes of the season before passing judgement. She loves Chris but she is scared. Do you think he hits her next week because she agrees to help him? Come on!

Yes that's me. I forgot that no one can tell you other wise.

#23   2012/07/26 10:04PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Either way she lied and it will come back to haunt her

#24   2012/07/27 07:35AM
    mamarock

Deception is a lie cloaked in excuses...this is Rebecca's problem...her fear of Tommy far outweighs her love for Chris and it's gonna bite her in the butt one way or another!

#25   2012/07/27 08:06AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: Deception is a lie cloaked in excuses...this is Rebecca's problem...her fear of Tommy far outweighs her love for Chris and it's gonna bite her in the butt one way or another!

It all depends on how they choose to write this. I disagree that her love for Christopher outweighs her fear of Tommy. In the previews for 1/8 Tommy is shown hitting someone and I think it is Rebecca. Now, my hunch is that it not because he gets what he wants Rebecca Chris' technology. Either she warns Chris about all this next week or she flat out refuses to do what he wants and Tommy punches her in the face.

Rebecca is a major character that was paired with Chris since the show started and now she is pregnant with his twins. I am going to wait and see these last two shows and give her the benefit of the doubt. And I think is about to meet his maker.

#26   2012/07/27 08:34AM
    mamarock

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote mamarock: Deception is a lie cloaked in excuses...this is Rebecca's problem...her fear of Tommy far outweighs her love for Chris and it's gonna bite her in the butt one way or another!

It all depends on how they choose to write this. I disagree that her love for Christopher outweighs her fear of Tommy. In the previews for 1/8 Tommy is shown hitting someone and I think it is Rebecca. Now, my hunch is that it not because he gets what he wants Rebecca Chris' technology. Either she warns Chris about all this next week or she flat out refuses to do what he wants and Tommy punches her in the face.

Rebecca is a major character that was paired with Chris since the show started and now she is pregnant with his twins. I am going to wait and see these last two shows and give her the benefit of the doubt. And I think is about to meet his maker.
    I have always liked Rebecca and think her and Chris should reunite...but I want Rebecca to grow a backbone and fess up to Chris these secrets she's keeping...I sure would have a whole lot more respect for her if she done so!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/27 08:36AM
    #27   2012/07/27 05:36PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote mamarock:
    Quote Yale Steam:

I have always liked Rebecca and think her and Chris should reunite...but I want Rebecca to grow a backbone and fess up to Chris these secrets she's keeping...I sure would have a whole lot more respect for her if she done so!

me too

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list