List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/22 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/27 05:36PM, Views: 3735, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/07/24 08:47PM
    Re: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...
    ngirl26

Quote Yale Steam: .... wife Rebecca!

It is getting old a tiresome now. I am mean, really!!

Yes, Rebecca made a mistake, she lied but she told him the truth and she did carry through with John Ross' blackmail request. Christopher knows the truth only because Rebecca had the guts to tell him and own her part in it.

Ann was right when she called Chris out on his attitude. He needs to grow up and stop acting like a spiteful brat now.

If Rebecca not told him the truth, they would see be together, happy, in love and both thrilled about this baby now babies. Ann was 100% spot on!

Chris needs to come around now. I am sick of his attitude! It's time to grow and forgive his wife and move forward.

Rebecca lied her butt off since day one. For two years, she knew that she and her brother were after this boy's money and were manipulating him every step of the way. Yeah, she cam clean...after John Ross found out and she knew that he was going to bust her (so she did not admit to anything out of the goodness of her "heart"). Also, she still hasn't told Chris about that spyware that Tommy put into his computer in order to steal his patent to his project. Rebecca has a long way to go in earning Chris's trust. His anger is not about him wanting an excuse to cheat. He is still pi###d because the woman that he fell in love with lied to him for two years and manipulated his entire life, along with her brother. He is angry for a reason. Just because she is pregnant doesn't magically erase what she did.

#12   2012/07/25 06:14AM
    Yale Steam

Quote ngirl26:
    Quote Yale Steam: .... wife Rebecca!

It is getting old a tiresome now. I am mean, really!!

Yes, Rebecca made a mistake, she lied but she told him the truth and she did carry through with John Ross' blackmail request. Christopher knows the truth only because Rebecca had the guts to tell him and own her part in it.

Ann was right when she called Chris out on his attitude. He needs to grow up and stop acting like a spiteful brat now.

If Rebecca not told him the truth, they would see be together, happy, in love and both thrilled about this baby now babies. Ann was 100% spot on!

Chris needs to come around now. I am sick of his attitude! It's time to grow and forgive his wife and move forward.

Rebecca lied her butt off since day one. For two years, she knew that she and her brother were after this boy's money and were manipulating him every step of the way. Yeah, she cam clean...after John Ross found out and she knew that he was going to bust her (so she did not admit to anything out of the goodness of her "heart"). Also, she still hasn't told Chris about that spyware that Tommy put into his computer in order to steal his patent to his project. Rebecca has a long way to go in earning Chris's trust. His anger is not about him wanting an excuse to cheat. He is still pi###d because the woman that he fell in love with lied to him for two years and manipulated his entire life, along with her brother. He is angry for a reason. Just because she is pregnant doesn't magically erase what she did.

That is your opinion. I stand by every word I said in my most recent reply in this thread. And you just proved a point I made in that recent reply too. Have at it.

#13   2012/07/25 07:15PM
    clicquot1

Quote sinny-13: I don't blame him at all.. his wife is a con..

#14   2012/07/25 07:20PM
    clicquot1

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote onlyonasoap: Rebecca is a con okay now the shoe is on the other foot
    what if Christopher coned her.
    why is it if the woman lies she is no good but a man only for a while he's no good then the woman he did wrong basically is told by others to forgive him.Double standards I guess even in this show.

Look, I am not going to argue with you are anyone else about Rebecca. That is your opinion, an opinion I don't share. I like her and I like with Christopher as his wife. I think some of you get your minds stuck in one frame of mind when something is written for a character a certain way then you won't accept that characters change.

Rebecca was the one who came clean! If she hadn't Chris would STILL be with her today and happy. Again, Ann was/is right.

Rebecca is not a con! She made a mistake which is has apologized for several times and is still trying to make up for. I say she's done enough. It's up to him now. She has two babies to get ready for now. There is no time to worry Christopher's spiteful and childish behavior. The healthy and safe arrival of those twins is priority not Chris' attitude. Chris needs to grow up and show forgiveness.

If the storyline shows anything it's that telling the truth, coming cleaning means nothing and it makes things worse not better and it is a shame. That is the wrong message to send out.

Oopsies, looks like the con-woman was holding something back! Her twin is not her twin he is NOT even her brother!

Maybe he is the "real" baby daddy and poor Christopher is not even the daddy of one twin or maybe each man is a baby daddy like Sami's twins on DOOL!

Dang, Sue Ellen you are an IDIOT! You are no Miss Ann that's for sure!(Ann Richards former governor of Texas! may she rest in peace!) Didn't she learn anything from that snake she was married to?

Love that Christopher saved his cuz' butt!

Who's gonna get Southfork back?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/25 07:25PM
    #15   2012/07/26 06:04AM
    Yale Steam

Rebecca should tell Chris about Tommy but I think she is afraid of Tommy. Ordinarily I would say come clean and just be honest but even I would be scared to be honest with Chris because he is not forgiving. Ann is holding something back from Bobby and he knows it and she knows that he knows it and he is waiting for when she is ready to tell him and he told her so. Bobby is forgiving.

#16   2012/07/26 06:47AM
    mamarock

I think Rebecca should tell Chris!! After all, he handled Vicente and got John Ross out of a heck of a mess! Tommy would be no problem to Chris!

#17   2012/07/26 07:16AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: I think Rebecca should tell Chris!! After all, he handled Vicente and got John Ross out of a heck of a mess! Tommy would be no problem to Chris!

I agree but Chris does not appreciate honesty. That is the problem. Chris is wrong there.

#18   2012/07/26 07:21AM
    mamarock

Chris asks for honesty and then gets an attitude about it! I'm beginning to think Chris needs to get over himself...acting just a little self centered like his mama, Pam!

#19   2012/07/26 07:40AM
    Trish12

After last night, I changed my mind on Rebecca. One to many lies in a marriage, is a recipie for doom. Kiss Christoper and your marrige good bye Rebecca. A person can only be so forgiving.

#20   2012/07/26 09:04AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Trish12: After last night, I changed my mind on Rebecca. One to many lies in a marriage, is a recipie for doom. Kiss Christoper and your marrige good bye Rebecca. A person can only be so forgiving.

Well, that's you. I am going to wait and see the last two shows before I pass judgment. I like Rebecca and I like her with Chris.

And a person can be only so forgiving? What are you talking about? Chris has shown no forgiveness this far! So what is the difference.

I want to point out somethings:

1. Rebecca told him to leave and that she meant what she said, in front of Ann and afterwards.

2. She was totally disgusted and horrified by Tommy when he kissed her. She did not kiss him!

3. She refused to go along with his plan and he threatened her.

Watch the last two episodes of the season before passing judgement. She loves Chris but she is scared. Do you think he hits her next week because she agrees to help him? Come on!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/26 09:13AM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list