List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/22 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/27 05:36PM, Views: 4234, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/22 03:05PM
    I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...
    Yale Steam

.... wife Rebecca!

It is getting old a tiresome now. I am mean, really!!

Yes, Rebecca made a mistake, she lied but she told him the truth and she did carry through with John Ross' blackmail request. Christopher knows the truth only because Rebecca had the guts to tell him and own her part in it.

Ann was right when she called Chris out on his attitude. He needs to grow up and stop acting like a spiteful brat now.

If Rebecca not told him the truth, they would see be together, happy, in love and both thrilled about this baby now babies. Ann was 100% spot on!

Chris needs to come around now. I am sick of his attitude! It's time to grow and forgive his wife and move forward.

#2   2012/07/22 11:13PM
    Re: I am tired of Chistospher's attitude towards...
    Yale Steam

Quote sinny-13: I don't blame him at all.. his wife is a con..

No, she's not. And people/characters change. That is the point. And she told him the truth. If she had not they'd still be together. She loves him and him her. If he didn't he he would have divorced immediately. That did not happen.

He needs to forgive her move on with and get ready for the twins on the way.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/22 11:15PM
    #3   2012/07/23 06:31AM
    Trish12

I have mixed feeling about Rebecca. Yes she conned him, but is he seriously going to say that he don't love the woman. Christopher is coming across like a child who lost a toy and want it back. I bet you if Ellana did hook up with John Ross he wouldn't be so jealous. Yes she lied, but she did apologize. He needs to channel all that into his wife, because she does love him. She clarly has to deal with him still loving Ellana. What happend to for better or for worst.

#4   2012/07/23 07:09AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Trish12: I have mixed feeling about Rebecca. Yes she conned him, but is he seriously going to say that he don't love the woman. Christopher is coming across like a child who lost a toy and want it back. I bet you if Ellana did hook up with John Ross he wouldn't be so jealous. Yes she lied, but she did apologize. He needs to channel all that into his wife, because she does love him. She clarly has to deal with him still loving Ellana. What happend to for better or for worst.

If you mean HOOK UP by means of sex with John Ross. That has already happened. Chris knows that Rebecca loves him and he loves her, if he didn't he would divorced by now or started the process, none of that has happened.

I am just getting sick of his childish and spiteful attitude. Rebecca has apologized enough and she should not have to do it again. Also, she sent Tommy away. Chris needs to forgive her, move on and let this go. They have twins to get ready for. There isn't time for this.

#5   2012/07/23 07:25AM
    Trish12

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Trish12: I have mixed feeling about Rebecca. Yes she conned him, but is he seriously going to say that he don't love the woman. Christopher is coming across like a child who lost a toy and want it back. I bet you if Ellana did hook up with John Ross he wouldn't be so jealous. Yes she lied, but she did apologize. He needs to channel all that into his wife, because she does love him. She clarly has to deal with him still loving Ellana. What happend to for better or for worst.

If you mean HOOK UP by means of sex with John Ross. That has already happened. Chris knows that Rebecca loves him and he loves her, if he didn't he would divorced by now or started the process, none of that has happened.

I am just getting sick of his childish and spiteful attitude. Rebecca has apologized enough and she should not have to do it again. Also, she sent Tommy away. Chris needs to forgive her, move on and let this go. They have twins to get ready for. There isn't time for this.

I mean Hook up as in being with him like a couple not just sex. I think Christopher is looking for and excuse to cheat.

#6   2012/07/23 07:52AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Yale Steam:

I mean Hook up as in being with him like a couple not just sex. I think Christopher is looking for and excuse to cheat.

I don't know if I believe that because before finding out about the babies be could have divorced Rebecca or gotten an annulment. He has not done any of that. To me that says a lot.

#7   2012/07/23 08:10PM
    onlyonasoap

Rebecca is a con okay now the shoe is on the other foot
    what if Christopher coned her.
    why is it if the woman lies she is no good but a man only for a while he's no good then the woman he did wrong basically is told by others to forgive him.Double standards I guess even in this show.

#8   2012/07/24 12:07AM
    Yale Steam

Quote onlyonasoap: Rebecca is a con okay now the shoe is on the other foot
    what if Christopher coned her.
    why is it if the woman lies she is no good but a man only for a while he's no good then the woman he did wrong basically is told by others to forgive him.Double standards I guess even in this show.

Look, I am not going to argue with you are anyone else about Rebecca. That is your opinion, an opinion I don't share. I like her and I like with Christopher as his wife. I think some of you get your minds stuck in one frame of mind when something is written for a character a certain way then you won't accept that characters change.

Rebecca was the one who came clean! If she hadn't Chris would STILL be with her today and happy. Again, Ann was/is right.

Rebecca is not a con! She made a mistake which is has apologized for several times and is still trying to make up for. I say she's done enough. It's up to him now. She has two babies to get ready for now. There is no time to worry Christopher's spiteful and childish behavior. The healthy and safe arrival of those twins is priority not Chris' attitude. Chris needs to grow up and show forgiveness.

If the storyline shows anything it's that telling the truth, coming cleaning means nothing and it makes things worse not better and it is a shame. That is the wrong message to send out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/24 12:11AM
    #9   2012/07/24 07:42PM
    Avalonn

Couldn't agree with you more Yale, well said!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list