List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Ann & Rebecca

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ann & Rebecca

Started by Daysfan55555 at 2012/07/19 08:23AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/28 05:31PM, Views: 3744, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/19 08:23AM
    Ann & Rebecca
    Daysfan55555

After last night's episode, I'm wondering if Rebecca and Tommy are Ann's long list twins.
    This is completely a theory/speculation, but I think Ann's secret are kids she was forced to give up at birth or something. Also I thought she had an odd look when twins were mentioned.

#2   2012/07/19 07:28PM
    Re: Ann & Rebecca
    louise68

Quote Daysfan55555: After last night's episode, I'm wondering if Rebecca and Tommy are Ann's long list twins.
    This is completely a theory/speculation, but I think Ann's secret are kids she was forced to give up at birth or something. Also I thought she had an odd look when twins were mentioned.

I thought so too. Ann and Rebecca had an instant connection, so I think maybe mother daughter.

#3   2012/07/22 12:37PM
    chrisamelia

Quote louise68:
    Quote Daysfan55555: After last night's episode, I'm wondering if Rebecca and Tommy are Ann's long list twins.

I thought so too. Ann and Rebecca had an instant connection, so I think maybe mother daughter.

I also think they are her children,especially now with her defending Rebecca to Christopher.

#4   2012/07/24 10:39AM
    grits1976

The picture was of her and one child. Maybe Rebecca is her daughter and was adopted by Tommy's parents.

#5   2012/07/24 11:00AM
    Yale Steam

Quote grits1976: The picture was of her and one child. Maybe Rebecca is her daughter and was adopted by Tommy's parents.

This is what I think as well and I also think that Tommy knows she is adopted but Rebecca doesn't know.

I think Ann's child is Rebecca and neither of them know it.

I also think Tommy is dangerous to Rebecca and that she is scared to death of him.

#6   2012/07/24 11:44AM
    Daysfan55555

There was a picture shown of Anne and a child? I totally missed that part (I didn't see it). I was just guessing they were related by their interactions with each other.
    You all are probably right though, Rebecca and Tommy probably aren't related. I just guessed Anne had "twins" after Rebecca mentioned she was having twins.

#7   2012/07/26 06:05AM
    sasusan014

I had seen the picture of Ann and the little girl, but, I missed the part about twins. But, at the end of last nights show when Tommy kissed Rebecca, asking her if she was so far into the lie that she forgot they were not brother and sister, she did look horrified. I can't figure out if they were a couple, or if Rebecca was adopted into Tommy's family, making him say they were not really brother and sister. I believe that Ann is Rebecca's mother.

#8   2012/07/26 06:30AM
    Yale Steam

Quote sasusan014: I had seen the picture of Ann and the little girl, but, I missed the part about twins. But, at the end of last nights show when Tommy kissed Rebecca, asking her if she was so far into the lie that she forgot they were not brother and sister, she did look horrified. I can't figure out if they were a couple, or if Rebecca was adopted into Tommy's family, making him say they were not really brother and sister. I believe that Ann is Rebecca's mother.

I don't they were ever involved. She look horrified and totally disgusted by Tommy. I think she was taken into his family but not legally. I too still believe that Ann is her mother and they do not know they are related.

#9   2012/07/26 06:40AM
    mamarock

That kiss totally took Rebecca by surprise!!!! The look of disgust said it all...Never a couple!

Trouble brewing tho...she just told Chris she had no more secrets that she was keeping from him! Just wait until this skeleton comes walking out of the closet!

#10   2012/07/28 07:42AM
    krystalgirl

The thing I don't get, why hasn't Ann told Bobby that she gave up her daugther at birth.

Bobby & Pam adopted Chris when he was a baby. And Ann ex's gave Bobby the paper's all Bobby had to due was look in and saw that she had a daughter that she gave up.

Or maybe Christopher/Rebecca are sibbling also and they were separted at birth and adopted to other families and that is where the twins come in.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list