List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Dallas Questions that have yet to be revealed...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dallas Questions that have yet to be revealed...

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/07/12 04:31PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/17 04:28PM, Views: 3700, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/07/12 04:31PM
    Dallas Questions that have yet to be revealed...
    scarlettfever

I wonder if Cliff is married.....

I wonder if Lucy ever had any kids....

I wonder if J.R. ever contacted Cally (and his son), after that last episode of letting her go...Her son has got to be in his early twenties by now.

I wonder who ended up with the Ranch Carter McKay bought from Ray---its part of southfork---is that what Elena is living in now?

We know Pam disappeared from Bobby and Christophers life---I wonder if she ever contacted Cliff..I was recently watching an old Dallas rerun and Pam was saying how close she and Cliff were growing up, their mom was "dead", and digger was drunk so often..

I wonder if Kristen really knew who Christophers biological father was. Or if she was possibly mistaken....

#2   2012/07/12 04:37PM
    Re: Dallas Questions that have yet to be revealed...
    scarlettfever

FYI...the thing with Kristin was she accused THREE men of being Christophers dad...JR...Faraday..and another older man (jeremy wendell maybe?) and it was revealed she had slept with some of JRS business partners to get information...

#3   2012/07/17 07:51AM
    barkingdog

Cliff was married to Afton Cooper but they divorced.
    Lucy had no children when the original Dallas went off the air.
    Cally left JR and took her son with her last time Callie was seen she was living somewhere other than Dallas and was getting in a car with her baby and a guy they never told his name but he was about Callie's age.

Kristen accused JR and Jordan Lee that they were the father but Faraday was the father remember Bobbie bought the baby from Faraday. Faraday name was on the birth certificate. She was using Jordan Lee for money.

#4   2012/07/17 04:28PM
    scarlettfever

Quote barkingdog: Cliff was married to Afton Cooper but they divorced.
    Lucy had no children when the original Dallas went off the air.
    Cally left JR and took her son with her last time Callie was seen she was living somewhere other than Dallas and was getting in a car with her baby and a guy they never told his name but he was about Callie's age.

Kristen accused JR and Jordan Lee that they were the father but Faraday was the father remember Bobbie bought the baby from Faraday. Faraday name was on the birth certificate. She was using Jordan Lee for money.

Oooooooh yeah.......Jordan Lee...that brain freeze was driving me crazy the other day...thanks....

REMEMBER Christopher was born off screen and it was before DNA...I am still calling this an unresolved possibility, that JR could be Christophers dad...Wouldnt surprise me at all if Sue Ellen has known all of these years and kept quiet..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list