List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: The Locket

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Locket

Started by bridge1 at 2012/07/12 06:05AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/22 05:45PM, Views: 4084, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/07/12 06:05AM
    The Locket
    bridge1

What is up with the locket Ann got and why did she break down? Then later she put it on! I don't get it?

#2   2012/07/12 08:39AM
    Re: The Locket
    Chrissi

I didn't either. A girl on twitter commented that it's probably from a child she lost a long time ago. Just a thought. I wonder if it's possible. She seemed so devastated, so could be. Anyone else know any spoilers?!

#3   2012/07/12 10:16AM
    bridge1

That could be a possibility but did you see when she put the necklace on? I felt as if Ann went from being good to a dark place sort of. Might be wrong just an impression. I wonder if her ex did? Also, when her ex commented to Sue Ellen it looks like Ann did well for herself something along these lines so I wonder about her past.

#4   2012/07/12 04:23PM
    scarlettfever

I just cant figure Ann out...Psycho? Perfect Wife? Adultress wanabe? At times she seems like the potential for any of the three. I would have bet five bucks that she would have at least ended up in a liplock with Tommy (if not more), the way she seemed to be fighting an attraction for a couple of episodes..As for the locket---which was ugly and cheap looking---i did wonder after she put it on if she wasnt going to open it to a baby picture (THIS IS JUST A GUESS)...Whatever her secret is, her ex Ryland seems to be in on it (a have a feeling he is here for the long haul, Im kinda digging him)...

#5   2012/07/19 07:31AM
    sasusan014

I am wondering if Rebecca and her brother are Ann's children. I have a feeling that she gave up her children to protect them.

"Rebecca lost her parents at a young age in a car accident. She grew up alone with her brother Tommy. She worked hard to put herself through law school with Tommy's support." Rebecca seems to be smart and sweet like Ann, and Tommy seems to be like Ryland. I think that the "parents" that were killed, were their adoptive parents.

#6   2012/07/19 07:38AM
    mamarock

Quote sasusan014: I am wondering if Rebecca and her brother are Ann's children. I have a feeling that she gave up her children to protect them.

"Rebecca lost her parents at a young age in a car accident. She grew up alone with her brother Tommy. She worked hard to put herself through law school with Tommy's support." Rebecca seems to be smart and sweet like Ann, and Tommy seems to be like Ryland. I think that the "parents" that were killed, were their adoptive parents.
    Like the way you think!!! Talk about some friction begin Anne and Bobby!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/19 07:40AM
    #7   2012/07/19 07:42AM
    Chrissi

Yeah many are wondering if Rebecca is hers. See that photo of the baby in the fireplace? Pretty crazy. The only thing I dislike about this is that Ann seems too much like Pam right now when she couldn't have kids. I'm sure it's nothing and will pass once we learn the truth about her child. Bobby should have read that document.

#8   2012/07/19 11:36AM
    mamarock

Quote Chrissi: Yeah many are wondering if Rebecca is hers. See that photo of the baby in the fireplace? Pretty crazy. The only thing I dislike about this is that Ann seems too much like Pam right now when she couldn't have kids. I'm sure it's nothing and will pass once we learn the truth about her child. Bobby should have read that document.

You're darn tootin' Bobby should have read that document!!! That's how he always winds up being burnt and hurt....he's far too trusting for his own good!

#9   2012/07/20 10:44AM
    Bigferboots

Quote sasusan014: I am wondering if Rebecca and her brother are Ann's children. I have a feeling that she gave up her children to protect them.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Would be kind of interesting if they were stepkids to Christopher with Chris and Rebecca being married and all.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list