List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Spoiler: Rebecca

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Rebecca

Started by INTELDUDE at 2012/07/11 08:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/12 04:17PM, Views: 4301, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/07/11 08:42PM
    Spoiler: Rebecca
    INTELDUDE

Rebecca is pregnant with Christopher's baby. It's confirmed.

#2   2012/07/11 10:43PM
    Re: Spoiler: Rebecca
    scarlettfever

Quote INTELDUDE: Rebecca is pregnant with Christopher's baby. It's confirmed.

Yeah...I kinda called this as a possibility awhile back..I made that GUESS based on there being nothing holding Chris and Rebecca together unless a baby turned up..I have another prediction that I will keep to myself about Rebecca and Chris---but no matter what I dont think any baby by anyone is going to keep Chris and Elena apart..I am not quite sure what the deal with Elena and JonRoss is..Sure there is a physical attraction---but I dont really see two people in love, so are they just marking time?..Just cannot see where those two are headed...

#3   2012/07/12 06:13AM
    INTELDUDE

Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote INTELDUDE: Rebecca is pregnant with Christopher's baby. It's confirmed.

Yeah...I kinda called this as a possibility awhile back..I made that GUESS based on there being nothing holding Chris and Rebecca together unless a baby turned up..I have another prediction that I will keep to myself about Rebecca and Chris---but no matter what I dont think any baby by anyone is going to keep Chris and Elena apart..I am not quite sure what the deal with Elena and JonRoss is..Sure there is a physical attraction---but I dont really see two people in love, so are they just marking time?..Just cannot see where those two are headed...

I disagree. I think Chris really loves Rebecca and she him. Elena has crossed that line with John Ross now, the sex and I don't like that. She is better off with John Ross now.

I have been looking also at the makeup of the Dallas TNT site and the pairing of the younger 4 characters. I doubt that will change.

#4   2012/07/12 04:17PM
    scarlettfever

I can see the Rebecca/Chris/Elena becoming a staple for the show...But I dont feel like JonRoss has met "the one" yet---Rebecca or Elena...I was watching the scenes of JonRoss and Elena--I dont even think they have ever said they loved each other...JonRoss obviously cheats, so I dont think he has met anyone yet who can keep him on the straight and narrow, so whoever he ends up with is in for a world of hurt...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list