List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: REPORT: Dallas Producers want Victoria Principal!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REPORT: Dallas Producers want Victoria Principal!!

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/07/10 10:18PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/11 10:36PM, Views: 3582, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/07/10 10:18PM
    REPORT: Dallas Producers want Victoria Principal!!
    scarlettfever

FROM RADAR ONLINE....

Dallas 2.0 is a hit with stellar ratings, but producers of the TNT reboot are desperate to have Victoria Principal appear on the show as fan favorite Pam Ewing and are pulling out all the stops to try and make it happen, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    "The producers have been in talks with Victoria since the new series was given a green light. The producers are begging her to appear on the show. Victoria hasn't closed the door on returning to the show, even in a limited capacity. The producers have told her they will work around her schedule because they know how busy she is with her beauty empire, and she is a wildly successful businesswoman. It's the number one question that Patrick Duffy, who was Victoria's small screen hubby, Bobby Ewing gets asked, where is Pam Ewing, and is Victoria coming back," a source close to the situation tells us.
    One wrinkle is that the show is now filmed entirely in Dallas, unlike the original which was filmed in Los Angeles. "Victoria views filming in Dallas as problematic because of her skincare line, and she is based in Los Angeles," the source says.
    This is Dallas, and it wouldn't he hard to bring Principal's character back, the only obstacle is getting Victoria to agree to it," the source says.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/10 10:19PM
    #2   2012/07/11 11:39AM
    Re: REPORT: Dallas Producers want Victoria Principal!!
    Chrissi

I wonder if they did bring her back, what she'd do.

#3   2012/07/11 10:36PM
    Re: REPORT: Dallas Producers want Victoria Principal!!
    scarlettfever

Quote Chrissi: I wonder if they did bring her back, what she'd do.

I still think there is still alot for Pam...They could turn her into the vengeful ex (Think Alexis Colby), playing Christopher to break up Ann+Bobby...OR they could have her show up with a sibling for Christopher (who is a vixen like Katherine Wentworth, setting her sights on badboy JonRoss)...She could turn out to be one of Cliffs business partners, trying to get her hands on Southfork for Christopher, setting her against J.R....Or she could play the sympathetic "we were all victims" angle of her accident, and try to reconnect to make ammends with the past..I could see it as really opening up many possibilities..I really hope it happens..fingers crossed...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/11 10:37PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list