List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I am now a fan of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am now a fan of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing!!

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/09 03:27PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/22 01:49PM, Views: 4640, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/07/09 03:27PM
    I am now a fan of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing!!
    Yale Steam

I think Christopher loves his wife. He is mad at her but he has not taken off his wedding ring. We know that she loves him. I hope they make up soon. I like these two together!

I e-mailed TNT about the Dallas TNT site. They need to update it now. Rebecca is no longer his financee but his wife and she is no longer just Rebecca Sutter. It's Rebecca Sutter Ewing.

#2   2012/07/12 06:02AM
    Re: I am now a fan of Christopher and Rebecca Ewing!!
    bridge1

Quote Yale Steam: I think Christopher loves his wife. He is mad at her but he has not taken off his wedding ring. We know that she loves him. I hope they make up soon. I like these two together!

I e-mailed TNT about the Dallas TNT site. They need to update it now. Rebecca is no longer his financee but his wife and she is no longer just Rebecca Sutter. It's Rebecca Sutter Ewing.

I like them as well and cannot wait for them to get back together. I believe that Christopher loves Rebecca.

#3   2012/07/18 09:00PM
    ngirl26

I think that he loves her,too. But she has to earn his trust and respect back.

#4   2012/07/19 07:34AM
    mamarock

Yes, Chris and Rebecca will reunite because of the twins. He will do the right thing, but will be torn between two loves, Elena and Rebecca. But will Rebecca always wonder if he is back because of sense of duty or true love???

JMO, but I think Elena is too much for Chris to handle and needs to stay with John Ross!!!!

Dallas is shaping up very nicely

#5   2012/07/19 08:03AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mamarock: Yes, Chris and Rebecca will reunite because of the twins. He will do the right thing, but will be torn between two loves, Elena and Rebecca. But will Rebecca always wonder if he is back because of sense of duty or true love???

JMO, but I think Elena is too much for Chris to handle and needs to stay with John Ross!!!!

Well, I am now a huge Chistopher and Rebecca fan! I agree that Elena is better with John Ross.

#6   2012/07/19 08:50AM
    Bigferboots

Yes, I prefer Elena with John Ross and Christopher with Rebecca too.

#7   2012/07/19 07:32PM
    louise68

Quote mamarock: Yes, Chris and Rebecca will reunite because of the twins. He will do the right thing, but will be torn between two loves, Elena and Rebecca. But will Rebecca always wonder if he is back because of sense of duty or true love???

I agree with everything you wrote.

#8   2012/07/20 07:24AM
    Yale Steam

I want to point out that Chistopher never contacted a lawayer or even start divorce proceedings against Rebecca even while so-called pinning for Elena which I don't think is what was really happening.

Also Ann was right when she said to Christopher that if Rebecca had not not told him the truth. Christopher would still be with her right now and thrilled about their child, now children.

It's not just the twins, he loves Rebecca.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/20 07:27AM
    #9   2012/07/20 06:15PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote Yale Steam:

I want to point out that Chistopher never contacted a lawayer or even start divorce proceedings against Rebecca even while so-called pinning for Elena which I don't think is what was really happening.

Also Ann was right when she said to Christopher that if Rebecca had not not told him the truth. Christopher would still be with her right now and thrilled about their child, now children.

this is true but lets remember a lie is a lie. If Elena never got the letter they would be married.

#10   2012/07/21 10:43AM
    Yale Steam

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote Yale Steam:

this is true but lets remember a lie is a lie. If Elena never got the letter they would be married.

Perhaps, but that is a "what if" and at this point it does not matter. Chris had time to end his marriage but did not, that means something. Now there are two children on the way. Rebecca and Chris will make up. Elena is better with John Ross anyway.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list