List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: I like Rebecca so far!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I like Rebecca so far!

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/07/05 06:15AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/05 07:56PM, Views: 3208, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/07/05 06:15AM
    I like Rebecca so far!
    Yale Steam

I also like her better than Elena. I hope Christopher forgives his wife. She made mistakes but she does love the guy and she is afraid of her brother for some odd reason.

#2   2012/07/05 09:34AM
    Re: I like Rebecca so far!
    ngirl26

Quote Yale Steam: I also like her better than Elena. I hope Christopher forgives his wife. She made mistakes but she does love the guy and she is afraid of her brother for some odd reason.

I somewhat like Rebecca, but as far as I am concerned..."the proof is in the puddin'". She still hasn't told Christopher about that computer virus that her brother put into his computer in order to steal Chris's work. That's what I'm worried about. If she really loves Chris, then she needs to step up her game and go to bat for him. She either needs to destroy the virus or tell Chris what's up so that he can put a stop to it. As for Elena, John Ross can have her. Chris was right about her ambitions and she did help John Ross go behind Bobby's back with the oil drilling (at first). Plus, if she is going to constantly keep running to John Ross, knowing how shady he is...then she deserves him. How can she still keep trusting him? She knows he's a snake.

#3   2012/07/05 10:15AM
    Bigferboots

I think her feelings for Christopher are genuine, if she can stay away from her brother and not let him pull her in to his schemes they could be okay.

#4   2012/07/05 12:56PM
    Yale Steam

Quote Bigferboots: I think her feelings for Christopher are genuine, if she can stay away from her brother and not let him pull her in to his schemes they could be okay.

Did you notice that Christopher was/is still wearing wedding last night after he kicked Rebecca out? I saw it a couple times after that.

#5   2012/07/05 02:26PM
    Bigferboots

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Bigferboots: I think her feelings for Christopher are genuine, if she can stay away from her brother and not let him pull her in to his schemes they could be okay.

Did you notice that Christopher was/is still wearing wedding last night after he kicked Rebecca out? I saw it a couple times after that.

I think Christopher and Rebecca might get back together. I thought he and Elena would sleep together, they still could, but Christopher loves Rebecca. And Ann may help a reconciliation since she seems to be on Rebecca's side.

#6   2012/07/05 07:56PM
    Axl Rose

I would love it if Rebecca were to end up pregnant with Christopher's baby because then that means she would be pregnant with an Ewing heir, Bobby's grandchild

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list