List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Pair up John Ross with Rebecca

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pair up John Ross with Rebecca

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/06/30 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/05 10:18AM, Views: 3578, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/06/30 02:18PM
    Pair up John Ross with Rebecca
    Axl Rose

If anything why not pair up the gold-digging tramp, Christopher's wife who only married him for his money, and pair her up with Christopher's cousin JR's son John Ross, because John Ross & Christopher are so used to sharing women, Elena being the example, so what other woman could they share, there's Rebecca, and pair her up with JR's son who is probably just as evil as his dad is, he is certainly more money-hungry and power-hungry as well, doesn't care who he hurts just as long as he makes his money, and gets his oil

#2   2012/07/01 09:17AM
    Re: Pair up John Ross with Rebecca
    scarlettfever

I think we might be looking at a baby trap by the end of the season....I wouldnt rule out BOTH Elena and Rebecca...NOT A SPOILER, just a guess----it just feels like we are headed that way, and I cant see anything to link Rebecca to the Ewings after the truth comes out----I am STILL calling her as a relative of Pams...

#3   2012/07/05 10:18AM
    Re: Pair up John Ross with Rebecca
    Bigferboots

I think so, too. She does have a Pam sort of vibe and that's the way I see her being written. I think she could be Cliff's daughter, they sort of had a little moment where it seemed as if they knew each other when Chris and Rebecca first saw Cliff.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list