List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Rebecca's angle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebecca's angle

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/06/30 10:42AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/06 12:08PM, Views: 3253, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/06/30 10:42AM
    Rebecca's angle
    Axl Rose

What is Rebecca's angle, so is she a gold-digging snake in the grass, is she a gold-digging b**** who married Christopher only for his money? If she did, then what is she hoping to accomplish by staying married to Christopher? Are Rebecca and this so-called brother of hers really brother and sister or are they really lovers? Because that is just the vibe I get from them

Either way when Christopher does find out the truth about her, I hope he dumps her sorry ass and hopefully makes a play for Elena

#2   2012/06/30 01:45PM
    Re: Rebecca's angle
    scarlettfever

Quote Axl Rose: What is Rebecca's angle, so is she a gold-digging snake in the grass, is she a gold-digging b**** who married Christopher only for his money? If she did, then what is she hoping to accomplish by staying married to Christopher? Are Rebecca and this so-called brother of hers really brother and sister or are they really lovers? Because that is just the vibe I get from them

Either way when Christopher does find out the truth about her, I hope he dumps her sorry ass and hopefully makes a play for Elena

That whole "i married you to swipe your money" story is soooo old...I have never understood it..The second you have the wedding band all you have to do is hit the divorce lawyer for your payout---I doubt Christopher has a pre-nup. Run up his credit cards or go on a major gold and diamond shopping spree---BOOM----Scam completed...WHY are you sticking around?. In real life guys will gladly write the check to get rid of you (so i have heard)

#3   2012/06/30 02:13PM
    Axl Rose

Christopher he loves this gold-digger but yet he also is still in love with his ex Elena too, so why doesn't he just choose Elena over Rebecca

#4   2012/07/05 12:54PM
    goffy

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK REBECCA IS REALLY PAMELA REBECCA COOPER? CLIFF' DAUGHTER!!!!!

#5   2012/07/05 07:53PM
    Axl Rose

Quote goffy: DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK REBECCA IS REALLY PAMELA REBECCA COOPER? CLIFF' DAUGHTER!!!!!

It's possible but then that would mean that her & Christopher would be related because they would be cousins

#6   2012/07/06 11:38AM
    goffy

CHRIS IS ADOPTED, HE HAS NO BARNES BLOOD! HIS MOTHER IS KRISTEN AND FATHER COULD BE JAMES, J.R. OR WHO KNOWS, BUT KRISTEN NEVER SLEPT WITH CLIFF.

#7   2012/07/06 12:08PM
    mamarock

To say the least, Rebecca's gonna be an interesting character...one I'm not starting to like already!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list