List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Christopher's real father...?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christopher's real father...?

Started by ngirl26 at 2012/06/23 09:37PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/06 12:56PM, Views: 4631, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/06/23 09:37PM
    Christopher's real father...?
    ngirl26

I know that history has James Farraday as Christopher's father with Kristen, but they did not have medical paternity tests back then. All they had was Kristen's journal and a lot of he said/she said. What if it came out that JR was in fact Christopher's father and JR blamed Bobby for keeping his son away from him...even worse...making his own son hate him? Man that would be a tasty good story. Talk about the drama.

#2   2012/06/24 10:40AM
    Re: Christopher's real father...?
    scarlettfever

YOUR THREAD MADE ME WONDER---Just how accurate were paternity tests back in the LATE 1970S----turns out not that great...it varied from 60-80 percent--so technically CHRISTOPHER COULD BE JRS SON...What if Sue Ellen (in a drunken haze) paid off a doctor to toy with the tests? WOW that would be cool if JR turned out to be Christophers dad...They didnt have DNA tests back then.

#3   2012/06/24 11:00AM
    Tambam

If I recall correctly, Christopher was JR's son. But not everyone knew it.

#4   2012/06/24 03:43PM
    jcyl

Kristin told J.R. that her baby was his, that is how she stayed out of jail when she shot him.

But later after the whole mess after she was dead, it came out the J.R. was not the father, as up until that point, J.R. was threatening to take the baby as his own from Bobby and Pam.

#5   2012/06/25 09:12PM
    Tayfam

Quote ngirl26: I know that history has James Farraday as Christopher's father with Kristen, but they did not have medical paternity tests back then. All they had was Kristen's journal and a lot of he said/she said. What if it came out that JR was in fact Christopher's father and JR blamed Bobby for keeping his son away from him...even worse...making his own son hate him? Man that would be a tasty good story. Talk about the drama.

More interesting, the paternity test on John Ross could have been wrong also. JR and Cliff had the same blood type. Jock wanted a grandchild and all of a sudden the paternity test came back in JR's favor.

#6   2012/06/26 11:31AM
    scarlettfever

Quote Tayfam:
    Quote ngirl26: I know that history has James Farraday as Christopher's father with Kristen, but they did not have medical paternity tests back then. All they had was Kristen's journal and a lot of he said/she said. What if it came out that JR was in fact Christopher's father and JR blamed Bobby for keeping his son away from him...even worse...making his own son hate him? Man that would be a tasty good story. Talk about the drama.

More interesting, the paternity test on John Ross could have been wrong also. JR and Cliff had the same blood type. Jock wanted a grandchild and all of a sudden the paternity test came back in JR's favor.

Yeah...I thought of that too---It appears JonRoss (or Christopher), aren't aware of the Cliff/SueEllen/JR paternity mess----because when JonRoss was calling out Chris about not being a Ewing, I wondered why Christopher didn't throw out the "JonRoss Barnes" remarks...But I don't think the show will change JonRoss paternity---Chris I think is an open question..

#7   2012/06/26 07:40PM
    Tayfam

Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote Tayfam:

Yeah...I thought of that too---It appears JonRoss (or Christopher), aren't aware of the Cliff/SueEllen/JR paternity mess----because when JonRoss was calling out Chris about not being a Ewing, I wondered why Christopher didn't throw out the "JonRoss Barnes" remarks...But I don't think the show will change JonRoss paternity---Chris I think is an open question..

I agree I don't think they will, but it would be juicy if they did. One son being JR's and not wanting to have anything to do with him and tne other not related and wishing he was. Can you imagine the drama between John Ross and Christopher. Hell can you imagine JR trying everything he can to get Christopher away from Bobby.

#8   2012/06/29 09:41PM
    Ryanna1978

Hi guys, new here....
    How twisted would it be if John Ross turned out to be Cliff after all these years? As stated before, there was no DNA back then and if I recall they simply went by blood type to determine who was John Ross' dad.

That would be a very OMG moment. But it wouldn't be like JR didn't have two other kids as an heir. James and the baby Cally had.

#9   2012/07/06 10:51AM
    Yale Steam

His name is Jeff Farraday actually. However he was only a sperm donor nothing more. Bobby is Christopher's real father!! It is important to make that clear. Christopher never knew him, he adopt from a baby.

#10   2012/07/06 12:56PM
    cindiukwildcats

Dont take Christopher away from Bobby.
    I definitely dont want JR to be his father.
    Somebody else okay.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list