List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Pam is super wealthy so why is Chistopher in need?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pam is super wealthy so why is Chistopher in need?

Started by Yale Steam at 2012/06/21 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/21 02:17PM, Views: 527, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/06/21 11:06AM
    Pam is super wealthy so why is Chistopher in need?
    Yale Steam

Pam Ewing was left half of Wentworth Industries by her mother. Pam alone was/is as wealth as the Ewings if not more. So, why does Christopher need money so badly? His grandmother Rebecca left him a trust fund and I am sure Pam proveded for Chris.

The writers need to remember this stuff. You CAN'T FORGET DETAILS LIKE THAT. Pam was/is far from broke and Christopher should not have to ask Bobby or Cliff for anything.

#2   2012/06/21 11:35AM
    Re: Pam is super wealthy so why is Chistopher in need?
    scarlettfever

Quote Yale Steam: Pam Ewing was left half of Wentworth Industries by her mother. Pam alone was/is as wealth as the Ewings if not more. So, why does Christopher need money so badly? His grandmother Rebecca left him a trust fund and I am sure Pam proveded for Chris.

The writers need to remember this stuff. You CAN'T FORGET DETAILS LIKE THAT. Pam was/is far from broke and Christopher should not have to ask Bobby or Cliff for anything.

FIRST---this is a repeat thread...SECOND---no one "forgot" anything. Christopher has repeatedly said he doesn't want Bobbys money. And said he didnt want Cliffs money. As for Pam--IF YOU WATCHED THE SHOW--She left Dallas to deal with her injuries and was never heard from again by Bobby or Christopher. He hasn't seen or heard from Pam. How in the world is he supposed to get anything from a woman he hasn't talked to for the better part of 25 years? sheesh..

Sounds like you forgot more than the writers...lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/21 11:36AM
    #3   2012/06/21 12:53PM
    Yale Steam

Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote Yale Steam: Pam Ewing was left half of Wentworth Industries by her mother. Pam alone was/is as wealth as the Ewings if not more. So, why does Christopher need money so badly? His grandmother Rebecca left him a trust fund and I am sure Pam proveded for Chris.

FIRST---this is a repeat thread...SECOND---no one "forgot" anything. Christopher has repeatedly said he doesn't want Bobbys money. And said he didnt want Cliffs money. As for Pam--IF YOU WATCHED THE SHOW--She left Dallas to deal with her injuries and was never heard from again by Bobby or Christopher. He hasn't seen or heard from Pam. How in the world is he supposed to get anything from a woman he hasn't talked to for the better part of 25 years? sheesh..

Sounds like you forgot more than the writers...lol

I did not realize this was a repeat thread until after it was posted. My apologizes. There is no need to be mean about it. I have been watch Dallas since the 1978-79 when it first aired. Secondly, I have not forgotten one thing. Cliff actually found Pam and she refused to come back because she was ill but she did not tell Cliff that.

Thirdly,I do recall that she did give Bobby POA over her estate when she disappeared. Chis is grown now so he should be getting something from his mom IF they think she is dead.

#4   2012/06/21 02:17PM
    scarlettfever

Hiya YaleStream...sorry if i was snippy....I dont remember Pam giving Bobby her POA---but its possible that Bobby created a trust for christopher with Pams money. If that is the case, maybe he inherits it when he is thirty (which is soon)---could be what Rebecca and Tommy are after..I still think Pam is "in play"...I just do not believe that its any coincidence that Christopher married a girl with the same name as Pam/Cliff/Katherines mom...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list