List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Wanna know what happened to Pam-Click Here..brief.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wanna know what happened to Pam-Click Here..brief.

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/06/21 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/24 02:48PM, Views: 6998, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/06/21 10:08AM
    Wanna know what happened to Pam-Click Here..brief.
    scarlettfever

Pam divorced Bobby after her car accident..Pam made a brief appearance in the 12th season premiere, with a different appearance due to plastic surgery (which also doubled as an explanation for Margaret Michaels portraying the role rather than Victoria Principal). She reveals to her brother Cliff that she is happy in her new life and plans to marry her doctor. Later, after Cliff leaves, her fiance asks why she didn't tell Cliff that she has a terminal disease and only has a year to live. Though this was the character's final appearance in the series, Pam has never been declared dead on the show.

#2   2012/06/26 07:43PM
    Re: Wanna know what happened to Pam-Click Here..brief.
    Tayfam

Quote scarlettfever: Pam divorced Bobby after her car accident..Pam made a brief appearance in the 12th season premiere, with a different appearance due to plastic surgery (which also doubled as an explanation for Margaret Michaels portraying the role rather than Victoria Principal). She reveals to her brother Cliff that she is happy in her new life and plans to marry her doctor. Later, after Cliff leaves, her fiance asks why she didn't tell Cliff that she has a terminal disease and only has a year to live. Though this was the character's final appearance in the series, Pam has never been declared dead on the show.

I thought I remembered it wrong, but I didn't. I keep telling my mom that Pam is dead. She says no she just had plastic surgery. Thank you.

#3   2013/02/03 04:32PM
    Barbyboo

Maybe it wasnt terminal after all

#4   2013/03/20 01:27PM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote scarlettfever: Pam divorced Bobby after her car accident..Pam made a brief appearance in the 12th season premiere, with a different appearance due to plastic surgery (which also doubled as an explanation for Margaret Michaels portraying the role rather than Victoria Principal). She reveals to her brother Cliff that she is happy in her new life and plans to marry her doctor. Later, after Cliff leaves, her fiance asks why she didn't tell Cliff that she has a terminal disease and only has a year to live. Though this was the character's final appearance in the series, Pam has never been declared dead on the show.

true

#5   2013/03/24 02:48PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote Ebybrowempoly:

true

I know the writers wrote Pam's exit crazy, but why did she leave Christopher when she loved him and always wanted children--that part is confusing to me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list