List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Pam Returning? New Dallas WANTS her back..spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pam Returning? New Dallas WANTS her back..spoiler!

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/06/17 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/21 07:30AM, Views: 8404, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/02/03 07:05PM
    Re: Pam Returning? New Dallas WANTS her back..spoiler!
    LucyT

That would be a cliffhanger for sure.I really like Ann as bobby's wife.Boy that would make some great soap story line stuff though.

#12   2013/02/04 05:54AM
    Jordanna

I am hoping that Pam returns long enough to put Cliff and his daughter Rebecca out of commission and protect Christopher. I would imagine she would kick some serious butt, because she was always over protective of Christopher.

I do know that at the time of Pam's death she left Christopher close to half a billion dollars and that JR tried to get his hands on it and Bobby stopped him.

#13   2013/02/04 11:00AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Jordanna: I am hoping that Pam returns long enough to put Cliff and his daughter Rebecca out of commission and protect Christopher. I would imagine she would kick some serious butt, because she was always over protective of Christopher.

I do know that at the time of Pam's death she left Christopher close to half a billion dollars and that JR tried to get his hands on it and Bobby stopped him.

We don't know the whole story yet. Secondly, it is because of Rebecca that Cliff and Tommy did not get their hands on Chris' work. As for what is happening now, she is hurt and angry and she is lashing out at Christopher.

Maybe Rebecca has been in contact with her aunt this whole time working against Cliff secretly. Or maybe Pam is the one who raised Pamela Rebeccca and no one knows that but Afton, Pamela Rebecca and Pam. We don't know.

#14   2013/02/14 02:04PM
    soapmarie

Quote Jordanna: Bobby has been married three times. First to Pamela Barnes Ewing and of course she disappeared from the hospital with the help of the board of directors from her mothers company Wentworth Tool and Dye. Later on Cliff tracked down Pam and she lied to Cliff, because Pam knew she only had months left to live and didn't want her family to grieve all over again for her. April who became best friends with Cliff Barnes and J.R.'s one time lover married Bobby later on and April died on her and Bobby's honeymoon in Paris, when she was taken hostage and shot to death. Bobby met Ann during the Dallas reunion movies, I believe it was the third movie where her character was introduced. Of course now Bobby is married to her. I watched the original series from it's premier in 1978 to it's finale in 1991 and have seen every single episode of Dallas, including all the movies that were made.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DALLAS AND HOPE THAT PAM RETURNS. OF ALL THE WOMEN THAT CAME AND WENT AT SOUTHFORK, PAM AND DONNA ARE THE ONLY TWO THAT WERE EVER ABLE TO STAND UP TO J.R.

I think it would be fun to have Donna return too.

#15   2013/02/15 11:09AM
    Lizzytish

There seems to be some mystery around whether Victoria Principal would come back to the show -- and she's kept close-mouthed; but now that they are calling Rebecca, Pamela, it would be very confusing for her to come back as Pamela.

#16   2013/02/15 01:45PM
    Yale Steam

Quote Lizzytish: There seems to be some mystery around whether Victoria Principal would come back to the show -- and she's kept close-mouthed; but now that they are calling Rebecca, Pamela, it would be very confusing for her to come back as Pamela.

Confusing? How?

Pamela Barnes Ewing

Pamela Rebecca Barnes Ewing

And they can just call her Pamela Rebecca and her aunt can be Pam.

#17   2013/02/21 07:30AM
    Rosevillmb

Yes bring Pam back,and Ray would be nice to

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list