List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Pam Returning? New Dallas WANTS her back..spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pam Returning? New Dallas WANTS her back..spoiler!

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/06/17 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/21 07:30AM, Views: 9012, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/17 11:17AM
    Pam Returning? New Dallas WANTS her back..spoiler!
    scarlettfever

Cynthia Cidre is the AMAZING talent behind Dallas comeback..She scripted the pilot for TNT...The following is from the ultimatedallas website (they have always been spot on for all things dallas--including behind the scenes set photos like a tour of Bobby and Anns bedroom set)...
    =============================================

Could Victoria Principal be heading back to Dallas to reprise her role of Pamela Ewing?

We received this email a few weeks back from a source on the production team

“Cynthia’s master plan is to slowly re-introduce characters from the original series. I kid you not, she has been telling people that she wants Victoria. They all know what they are up against to get her”

Rumors are circulating that a deal may have been been struck and Victoria will make an appearance in the first season.

#2   2012/06/17 11:18AM
    Re: Pam Returning? New Dallas WANTS her back..spoiler!
    scarlettfever

I have a feeling Pam is going to show up in the final episode of the season!!! im calling it now....This is AWESOME...One of the reasons Cynthia was picked was because she is a HUGE Dallas fan and knows the characters so well..In regards to the ABOVE POSTING---ultimate dallas website even posted a wide pan of when JonRoss went out to the alley to talk to the person in the red car. Cynthia is the lady sitting down i believe...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/17 11:21AM
    #3   2012/06/17 12:57PM
    denny1

That would be a great cliffhanger.

#4   2012/06/17 03:25PM
    notodo

Would love to see Pamela Ewing again!

Question: Jenna was Bobby's 2nd wife in the original Dallas!

So Ann must be his third? How did they write it in the new Dallas..I may have missed it? Don't remember Ann

#5   2012/06/17 05:58PM
    denny1

Quote notodo: Would love to see Pamela Ewing again!

Question: Jenna was Bobby's 2nd wife in the original Dallas!

So Ann must be his third? How did they write it in the new Dallas..I may have missed it? Don't remember Ann

I don't think Bobby and Jenna married. He did marry April Stevens. I think Ann is a new character. I don't remember her from the original series.

#6   2012/06/20 11:26AM
    Jordanna

Bobby has been married three times. First to Pamela Barnes Ewing and of course she disappeared from the hospital with the help of the board of directors from her mothers company Wentworth Tool and Dye. Later on Cliff tracked down Pam and she lied to Cliff, because Pam knew she only had months left to live and didn't want her family to grieve all over again for her. April who became best friends with Cliff Barnes and J.R.'s one time lover married Bobby later on and April died on her and Bobby's honeymoon in Paris, when she was taken hostage and shot to death. Bobby met Ann during the Dallas reunion movies, I believe it was the third movie where her character was introduced. Of course now Bobby is married to her. I watched the original series from it's premier in 1978 to it's finale in 1991 and have seen every single episode of Dallas, including all the movies that were made.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DALLAS AND HOPE THAT PAM RETURNS. OF ALL THE WOMEN THAT CAME AND WENT AT SOUTHFORK, PAM AND DONNA ARE THE ONLY TWO THAT WERE EVER ABLE TO STAND UP TO J.R.

#7   2012/06/21 05:35AM
    bridge1

I would love to see her come back.

#8   2012/06/21 09:01AM
    notodo

Quote Jordanna: Bobby has been married three times. First to Pamela Barnes Ewing and of course she disappeared from the hospital with the help of the board of directors from her mothers company Wentworth Tool and Dye. Later on Cliff tracked down Pam and she lied to Cliff, because Pam knew she only had months left to live and didn't want her family to grieve all over again for her. April who became best friends with Cliff Barnes and J.R.'s one time lover married Bobby later on and April died on her and Bobby's honeymoon in Paris, when she was taken hostage
    and shot to death. Bobby met Ann during the Dallas reunion movies, I believe it was the third movie where her
    character was introduced. Of course now Bobby is married to her. I watched the original series from it's premier in 1978 to it's finale in 1991 and have seen every single episode of Dallas, including all the movies that were made.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DALLAS AND HOPE THAT PAM RETURNS. OF ALL THE WOMEN THAT CAME AND WENT AT SOUTHFORK, PAM AND DONNA ARE THE ONLY TWO THAT WERE EVER ABLE TO STAND UP TO J.R.

Thanks for the 411 on the history! I missed several of the episodes of the original Dallas during it's last few years and didn't see the season finale in 1991 so I'm just trying to play catch up!

#9   2012/06/21 02:18PM
    pink kiity

first im loving dallas and its great and i have a feeling there going to be a cliffhangers at the end of the show there always is i was hoping that they would pit cliff barnes againist jr that would be so great the two of them going after one another and if there is a cliffhanger that would means the show will be back,

#10   2013/02/03 04:35PM
    Barbyboo

I haven't seen Victoria principal in years didn't she do beauty product on TV?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list