List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: OF COURSE---Rebecca is REALLY......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OF COURSE---Rebecca is REALLY......

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/06/16 03:04PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/18 07:07PM, Views: 2293, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/16 03:04PM
    OF COURSE---Rebecca is REALLY......
    scarlettfever

kudos to Oakdalefan25----she suggested Katherine Wentworth...And I believe that is exactly who Rebecca is related to...CLIFF---PAM---AND Katherine Wentworth are siblings---their mom was REBECCA WENTWORTH (Who DIED IN A PLANE CRASH, which could have how Rebecca Ewing came up with the lie her parents died in a plane crash)....ALSO people dont really remember this, But Katherine Wentworth HELPED PAM "escape" after Pams car wreck..Bobby confronted Katherine and she said she had to risk coming back to dallas (she was wanted by the cops), because Pam was the only family she had left..Bobby let her escape..Rebecca Ewing would be Cliff and Pams neice!!! ....too soon to figure out Tommy!!

#2   2012/06/16 07:17PM
    Re: OF COURSE---Rebecca is REALLY......
    scarlettfever

Remember---Pams last episode===She had just gotten news from her doctor that she WAS able to have a child..So IF Pam had a child, she could very well have named it after her mother Rebecca Wentworth...Could be very possible that Christopher Ewing just married Pam Ewings daughter!!!

#3   2012/06/17 10:28AM
    sasusan014

She is obviously the one who sent Elena the email, calling off Christopher and Elena's wedding day.....

#4   2012/06/17 11:12AM
    scarlettfever

Quote sasusan014: She is obviously the one who sent Elena the email, calling off Christopher and Elena's wedding day.....

Well if Katherine Wentworth is in play---she was a villain---I could totally see her behind the e-mail..

#5   2012/06/17 12:56PM
    denny1

Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote sasusan014: She is obviously the one who sent Elena the email, calling off Christopher and Elena's wedding day.....

Well if Katherine Wentworth is in play---she was a villain---I could totally see her behind the e-mail..

I remember Katherine being really crazy. Didn't she get killed off?

#6   2012/06/17 02:10PM
    scarlettfever

Quote denny1:
    Quote scarlettfever:

Katherine was KILLED OFF---sorta....When Bobby died from being hit by a car---Katherine was the person driving the car, Katherine crashed into a landscapers truck after hitting Bobby and was killed instantly...HOWEVER that was all part of "PAMS DREAM"....So after Pam was in the hospital from Pams car accident (where Pam was badly burned), Katherine slipped into Pams hospital room to offer support. Bobby found her and then let Katherine go after she said Pam was her only real family after their mother Rebecca died..It was referenced that she helped Pam leave Dallas...She was on the run from the police and never seen again..

Katherine was more of a villain than crazy..She and JR plotted to break up Pam and Bobby so Katherine could have Bobby. Katherine was one of JRS many conquests. When last seen Katherine was more sympathetic and regretful..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/17 02:13PM
    #7   2012/06/17 03:21PM
    denny1

Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote denny1:
    Quote scarlettfever:

Katherine was KILLED OFF---sorta....When Bobby died from being hit by a car---Katherine was the person driving the car, Katherine crashed into a landscapers truck after hitting Bobby and was killed instantly...HOWEVER that was all part of "PAMS DREAM"....So after Pam was in the hospital from Pams car accident (where Pam was badly burned), Katherine slipped into Pams hospital room to offer support. Bobby found her and then let Katherine go after she said Pam was her only real family after their mother Rebecca died..It was referenced that she helped Pam leave Dallas...She was on the run from the police and never seen again..

Katherine was more of a villain than crazy..She and JR plotted to break up Pam and Bobby so Katherine could have Bobby. Katherine was one of JRS many conquests. When last seen Katherine was more sympathetic and regretful..

Yes, now I remember. Dallas was on for so many years that I'm going to need a refresher course. Thanks for the info.

#8   2012/06/17 03:40PM
    notodo

Quote denny1:
    Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote denny1:
    Quote scarlettfever:

Yes, now I remember. Dallas was on for so many years that I'm going to need a refresher course. Thanks for the info.

Ditto Denny! Refresher course...I'm soooo confused!

#9   2012/06/17 06:28PM
    Tayfam

There was a Dallas Reunion movie a few years back where Cliff had to rescue Afton from J.R. He found out they had a daughter that she named Pamela Rebecca. Maybe that is who Rebecca is.

#10   2012/06/17 10:51PM
    scarlettfever

Quote Tayfam: There was a Dallas Reunion movie a few years back where Cliff had to rescue Afton from J.R. He found out they had a daughter that she named Pamela Rebecca. Maybe that is who Rebecca is.

You are partially correct. In the TV movie actress Rosalind Allen played Julia---Bobbys love interest...She was the best friend of Aftons who was acting as chaparone to Cliff and Aftons daughter Pamela---Julia took up with Bobby and JonRoss/Pamela/Christopher had a brief triangle as teenagers..It is not likely that JonRoss or Christopher (or even Elena, would not recognize her in some way even after ten plus years...FYI---i BELIEVE that the name REBECCA is NOT a coincidence---this chick is related to the Barnes or Wentworths..The writer for the show knows her history too well...As for Bobby and Julia, there was never any indication that it was much beyond a fling that fizzled...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list