List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Started by pyratequeene at 2012/06/15 06:08AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/22 08:46AM, Views: 928, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/06/19 01:19AM
    Re: Larry Hagman's Still Got It!
    Bigferboots

Just posted this in another thread lol but yep, Larry Hagman as JR has still got it. And didn't Linda Gray look great as well.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/19 01:23AM
    #12   2012/06/19 04:03PM
    rainhue

I just love watching him and I am so glad he is back on there. It wouldn't be Dallas with out him!!

#13   2012/06/20 11:30AM
    Jordanna

J.R. is still the same conniving, backstabbing, evil person he always was. I absolutely love to hate him.

Larry Hagman is a genius and let's face it Dallas would not be the same without J.R. and Bobby. No matter how talented the younger generation is they definitely would not be able to carry Dallas without veterans like Larry and Patrick.

#14   2012/06/21 12:23PM
    bridge1

LH is GREAT and love him as JR he makes the show!!!!

#15   2012/06/21 09:17PM
    CdnMama

JR is the best! probably the best villan on tv. ever. He's my fave character. Love him and John Ross. The new cast are good, but the original cast is the best! They just could not have Dallas without JR and Bobby! And Cliff Barnes is in the newest episode! Hope they bring back Pam too!!

Oh for sure JR makes the show!! Such a great actor. Still the same ol' JR too!

#16   2012/06/22 08:46AM
    jcyl

My twentysomthing daughter is SOOOOO into this new Dallas. She vaguly remembers the music, the show, with her father and me watching when she was growing up.......

She made a comment last night that J.R. was just like Dollar Bill Spencer on BB. I LMAO and told her that Victor Newman, Dollar Bill, and many soap moguls were patterned after J.R. Ewing.......he is an original......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/22 08:47AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list