List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Larry Hagman's Still Got It!

Started by pyratequeene at 2012/06/15 06:08AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/22 08:46AM, Views: 991, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/15 06:08AM
    Larry Hagman's Still Got It!
    pyratequeene

I still love JR! Did you all see that look at the end of the second episode? I'm always amazed when actors can portray such emotion with only a look. Boy oh boy, John Ross may be a chip off of the old block (in his daddy's words) but if he thinks he can mess with the king of scheming, he's way out of his league. Daddy's gonna teach him a lesson!

#2   2012/06/15 07:44AM
    Re: Larry Hagman's Still Got It!
    TheBluebird

Quote pyratequeene: I still love JR! Did you all see that look at the end of the second episode? I'm always amazed when actors can portray such emotion with only a look. Boy oh boy, John Ross may be a chip off of the old block (in his daddy's words) but if he thinks he can mess with the king of scheming, he's way out of his league. Daddy's gonna teach him a lesson!

Yup, JR's the best.

#3   2012/06/15 03:51PM
    bridge1

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote pyratequeene: I still love JR! Did you all see that look at the end of the second episode? I'm always amazed when actors can portray such emotion with only a look. Boy oh boy, John Ross may be a chip off of the old block (in his daddy's words) but if he thinks he can mess with the king of scheming, he's way out of his league. Daddy's gonna teach him a lesson!

Yup, JR's the best.

Oh yes he does make the show.

#4   2012/06/16 01:25AM
    pink kiity

no other actor can played jr than larry hagman he is jr

#5   2012/06/16 11:19AM
    jcyl

ICAM.....He brings J.R. Ewing to life......

Have you noticed that TPTB made him look really old in the first eppy, a little younger in the second, and the preview for next week had him again looking more youthful....

Brilliant......

#6   2012/06/16 12:47PM
    pyratequeene

Quote jcyl: ICAM.....He brings J.R. Ewing to life......

Have you noticed that TPTB made him look really old in the first eppy, a little younger in the second, and the preview for next week had him again looking more youthful....

Brilliant......

I think JR's trying to seem old and doddering on purpose...doesn't want Bobby or Jon Ross to suspect anything.

#7   2012/06/16 01:51PM
    jcyl

Quote pyratequeene:

Brilliant......

I think JR's trying to seem old and doddering on purpose...doesn't want Bobby or Jon Ross to suspect anything.

ITA, I think it is both......

#8   2012/06/16 04:05PM
    TheBluebird

Quote jcyl:
    Quote pyratequeene:

Brilliant......

jcyl, I loved his first scene with Bobby in his room - pretending not to hear or even recognize Bobby. I might need to remember that trick when I'm his age. LOL

#9   2012/06/16 05:16PM
    jcyl

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote jcyl:
    Quote pyratequeene:

Brilliant......

jcyl, I loved his first scene with Bobby in his room - pretending not to hear or even recognize Bobby. I might need to remember that trick when I'm his age. LOL

I know right.....

I didn't really catch on at first, but another smart writing move........I love J.R.......

#10   2012/06/17 01:00PM
    denny1

Didn't you just love the line.... "He's a chip off the old block " and then see J.R. clench his jaws!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list